CHAPTER 16

Ahrin already hit her four months, and she didn't know if she should be happy and be thankful that her belly isn't that really noticeable unlike other pregnant women.

She's worried at first, thinking that it isn't normal, that perhaps something happened to her baby that's why she immediately book a schedule in the same clinic she has been attending before, with Heeseung of course. Luckily, the doctor told them that it's normal especially when it is your first time getting pregnant.

And hearing those words, it's as if the heavy weight that's sitting on Ahrin's chest vanished instantly, as if it's not existing there in the first place.

There was also the time when she talked to Soyeon, planning to confess the result of her and Heeseung's mistake, about her carrying an another soul.

She even prepared herself for the older's reaction as she's expecting Soyeon to lash out to her knowing that she's the longest who fought for their dreams and that will about to ruin once the world knows about the consequence of her recklessness.

But to her surprise, what Soyeon's reaction isn't what she's expecting... At all. As Soyeon practically screamed and asked for being a godmother to the wonderful child.

Of course Ahrin was confused by her reaction, let alone startled by it that's why she didn't hide the confusion in her face with her big eyes staring right on the other as she asked why she is not mad.

What Tina said before was similar to what Soyeon's answer. She said that she's disappointed at first since she didn't tell her immediately but to answer why she knew, Soyeon told her that she has been seeing her every morning throwing everything she ate and that she always noticed how pale the other was after having a full packed schedule which is unlikely for her. Soyeon was suspicious back then and it was only proven that her suspicion were true when Soyeon dropped the 'we can't date' thingy.

To say Ahrin was stunned from what the older have said would be an understatement as her brain literally stopped functioning from what she heard.

So Soyeon knew all along?

How dumb Ahrin is to keep things hidden since Tina and Soyeon knew all along.

But what makes Ahrin happy, though the guilt is still there, is when Soyeon told her that no matter what happens, they are a team. If the management punished her or worst, kick her out of the team, they will all follow. Besides, their group will never be a group if there is absence of one.

Tina on the other hand, tried her best to be happy and accept the fact that her and Heeseung will never have the chance to be together again. Moving on is the accurate word to describe what she is doing and best believe that it's so damn hard especially when some times, Heeseung would visit Ahrin in their dorm. And it always took Tina a lot to not cry in front of them. Not when the man secretly talks to her, begging to not cut the connection they had.

"This dance break is really intense. " Ahrin groaned as she gently lay her back on the wooden floor of the practice room.

"Agree. " Tina agreed, nodding her head while gasping for air. "But are you okay, Ahrin? You know, you can just sit and rest in the corner since you already mastered the choreo. "

To this, the girl immediately shook her head. She already caused too much mess to their group and she won't just sit around and not participate with them while practicing this intense choreo that they will about to perform on their upcoming concert which will be happen next month.

"I'm fine." She truthfully answered with a smile as she forced herself to get up then walked towards the computer to stop the blasting music inside the room.

"Ten minutes! " She announced making the others chuckled from how serious she was as if she's facing trainees that she needed to train.

"I can see Ahrin being a strict mother. " The leader teased, instantly snatching the cold aura of the said girl and replaced it with a bubbly one.

"Hey! We don't know about that! " Ahrin replied, waving her hands in the air to make it more dramatic.

"Oh really? Because the last time I checked, you could be anything but nice whenever you teach some trainees before. " Soyeon is the one who spoke this time, making the other pout. "Strict mentor, Park Ahrin! "

"But it's necessary. " Ahrin reasoned,  trying to sound sad but failed to do so when Yana bursts out laughing, bending on her knees as she laughed her ass off.

"Rea—"

"Ten minutes is done. " Ahrin clapped her hands, not giving the oldest, their leader, the chance to complete her word. "Let's practice again! "

Ahrin earned groans from the girls but she didn't care. They teased her and that's the consequence.

She played the music and they get on their position and started practicing the choreo.

After a few hours of practicing with a lot of breaks because, well, everyone in the room is worried about Ahrin's condition even though the girl told them that she's fine, they didn't want to risk it. But Ahrin is stubborn that's why they end up having a lot of breaks.

"Is Heeseung going to our dorm tonight? " Yana asked whispered, only loud enough to Ahrin and inaudible to others.

The latter shook her head, glancing at the girl who are fixing her things in the corner of the room while talking to Soyeon.

"No. I'm going to his condo and maybe spend the night? " She answered hesitantly even though it's a plan that Heeseung and her agreed to sleep in his condo.

Soon enough, they all went down the building and off to their dorm. Well, except for Ahrin who went straight towards the black Mercedes where Heeseung is waiting inside.