CHAPTER 15

"It's nice to see our Ahrin gaining a lot of weight."

"She's so overrated gosh"

"Our Ahrin, we love you so much! "

"Love from Indonesia"

"She's going uglier, similar to my uncle's pig"

"I don't even know why she debuted when she's absolutely talentless"

"Prettiest korean my ass. Wonyoung is so much better! "

"Why so cute Ahrin? "

And the comments went on. Ahrin scrunched her nose while reading the mean comments under her post but immediately smile whenever she sees positive comments coming from their fans.

Ahrin is used to those mean and hateful comments, those people who threw nothing but hate towards her and their group. But that doesn't mean that it's okay, that it's fine because it is not.

Especially that she's being emotional lately and the fact that those hate comments won't stop no matter what she does in order for them to accept her, to make them satisfied, hurts her.

At first, they called her pick me, fake and stuff when they just debuted and even called her talentless and plastic. But Ahrin was expecting it though, the showbiz industry is really harsh so she expected it. But she didn't know it will affect her that much than what she expected before when they debuted.

"What's up? " Ahrin moved her gaze to look at Heeseung who just entered the room.

"Nothing" Ahrin shook her head, locking her phone and focus her attention to the father of her unborn child. "Just checking stuffs."

Heeseung nodded, buying her answer. "Let's go? "

The girl smiled and nodded, getting on her feet as the both of them exited the room and out of the man's condo.

Today, Heeseung asked her if she wants to eat outside which Ahrin immediately agreed, thinking it's their first date.

That's why when their schedule was done, the man immediately went to their agency and picked up the girl. They dropped to his condo before going to their date.

The car ride is silent. It is peacefully silent for Ahrin. The only thing you'll hear is the song that's playing from the radio which also made it more peaceful than ever.

"Where are we going? " She asked, noticing that they're now out of the city of Seoul.

The other smiled, glancing at the girl who's now looking at him with nothing but confusion.

"Out of town. " The only thing he said making Ahrin pout then glance outside the window.

A smile started forming in her lips.

After a few minutes, Heeseung parked his car outside the unfamiliar place. Ahrin roamed her eyes, getting familiar with the place as she gets out of the car with the man who's now standing behind her.

"Let's go." And so Heeseung guided the pregnant woman inside the restaurant.

"I rented the whole place so we can take off our mask. " The male idol informed her as soon as they sat on their table making the latter immediately takes off the annoying mask .

"Chinese restaurant" Ahrin murmured, her eyes sparkling from how she misses eating chinese foods. "Thank you for bringing me here. "

The other smiled and the action made her heart thud inside her chest from how adorable he is. It's as if she saw an angel smiling at her.

"Anything for you, love. "

Heeseung called the waiter and asked him to bring the food he ordered before getting there which the waiter immediately obliged.

Ahrin's eyes sparkle when waiters started setting the numerous kinds of foods above their table, her stomach grumbled just by the sight of it.

Ahrin asked for wine but Heeseung immediately opposed to the idea of her, drinking wine while carrying their angel. And she would be lying if she tell that she didn't feel the whole zoo inside her stomach from what the other acted.

"The management will get our weight again next week. " She spoke, breaking the comfortable silence between them while they ate their food.

Heeseung took a sip of his pineapple juice as he looks at the other. "Are you scared? "

The girl nodded while munching her food which he finds cute.

The man sighed, poking the inside of his cheek by his tongue whilst thinking about the other's company.

Their agency is known to be strict and merciless to their artists and Heeseung is well aware of that. But he didn't think that they're that horrible to treat their artists as if they are a robot.

And he even grew more annoyed when the girl told him that she can't move in with him as the management won't allow her and will probably put her under disciplinary action once they found out about her moving into someone's house. And Ahrin can't risk being put there since she can't guarantee the safety of their baby.

Being put under disciplinary action is something she didn't want to encounter. Ever. That's why she did everything to not go against the executives.

"What if you move to a better agency? " Heeseung proposed making the other froze but soon shook her head.

"I can't. The contract. "

Right, the contract between the artists and the company.

The man let out a sigh to this. "Please love, don't make anything that'll drive them mad. "

Again, with the nickname.

"I won't, don't worry. " She assured him, smiling at him before she continued eating the last remaining food in her plate.

After a few moment of them just talking random things, sharing their day and talks about the possible future for them which ended the girl a blushing mess, the two decided to go home.

In Heeseung's condo.

Besides, it's going late and it is not good for Ahrin and for their baby to stay up late that's why after they're done eating their dinner, the two immediately walked out of the restaurant, not minding to wear their mask since Heeseung's car was parked right in front of the restaurant.

And that was the biggest mistake they did that night as not that far away in the dark corner of the street, is a camera focusing on their direction.