CHAPTER 37

Back when Heeseung took his first step in BigHit building, then became a trainee of the said company and be a participant of that certain survival show, there is only one thing in his mind.

And that is to achieve his dream. To make his family proud of him. To make the support his parents gave him be worth it.

He never expected nor give a thought to become friends to his co-trainees as he's focused to achieve his dream. But it did. He became friends to them that is now his bandmates. He treated them as his own brothers just as they treated him and that was when his dream changed.

Not exactly changed but it expanded. He didn't only want to achieve his dream by himself, he wanted to make their dream come true with those people by his side. To achieve their dream as a group.

He remembered how self-centered he was when he signed the contract of being a trainee, but that, obviously changed when he became friends with the boys in that particular show. He became a better person.

So years passed, they fought hard for their dream. They were accused of many things, death threats, and many more that was purposely thrown to them to break their bond and to snatch their dream away from them but those only made their group stronger. They worked harder, fought harder   until they achieve their dream.

And now, their group was one of the most successful and well known group in fourth generation in Kpop, not only in Korea or in Asia, but globally. They won many awards that they can't even count with their fingers. They were invited to big events and such. International singers even wanting to have a collaboration with them but of course, they don't  have a say to those as it's up with their management.

Heeseung was happy. After a long time, after shedding their blood, sweat and tears for their dream, they're finally living it. Who would have thought that a group that created by a joint company, would be this successful? Would be this big?

And that also added to that joy he was feeling. He never thought, neither expected, that they will grow this big.

He thought that he's so so happy after being member of a successful boy group, for being an international artist, for finally achieving his dream and lastly, by having someone he loves that time, Tina.

That thought, though, vanished when a mistake happened between him and a friend.

Fear started invading his body when that friend came to him and told him the consequence, the result of their mistake, after a couple of months. Negative thoughts started to circulate inside his head and questions of doubt started appearing in his mind.

This could lead to our downfall?

What about Tina?

The fans wouldn't like it!

But those didn't stopped him for taking the responsibility. He can't be selfish knowing that if it affects him for having a baby, what more to the woman who's carrying it, right? So he accepted the responsibility. Though, those weren't enough for him to let go his girlfriend.

Yes, maybe he's a jerk for still loving someone that is not the one carrying his child but what can he do? It's his feelings, it's not that he can control them and forced himself to stop beating for the other. Though, that changed when Tina, herself, broke up with him and told him to love Ahrin instead.

He never expected for the girl to tell him to love the another woman instead of just her. Well, he's expecting for her to end their relationship but her telling him to love Ahrin instead of her? It's quite.... Unexpected.

So he tried, he tried his hardest even though sometimes he would slip and try to work things out for Tina but after a few attempts, he failed. So he only focused on Ahrin and do what his ex lover told him.

He never stopped trying to love and appreciate Ahrin more than just friends, and while doing so, the thought of having a child totally sinked in his mind. He didn't notice it but when the news came out about him, Tina and Ahrin, that was when he realized something. When the fear of losing his child sat in his chest, that was when he realized that he'll do everything for his child. That also the time when he set his priority, and Ahrin and his child, being the first.

He never give much attention about his feelings towards the girl as he's focused to love her not just a friend but a woman. A woman who he will have a family with. He didn't realize that he already love her so when times comes when realization hits him, it added to the happiness he felt of having a child.

He felt euphoric!

He didn't know such feeling exists. The happiness he felt when he finally achieved his dream is nothing compared to what he is feeling.

It's like his life finally completed and he wanted nothing more but to be with her and their angel, his family.

But they said if you feel happy, expect something opposite will be followed. And he didn't expect those.

As he now standing inside the room of his condo, he can see the man almost naked lying on his bed with Ahrin sleeping beside him.

He felt rage. It pained to see the woman you loved lying next to someone that is not you.

Heeseung clenched his fist, which by now is aching to not just punch someone, but to kill someone.

So when he can't help himself, he walked towards the side of the bed with heavy step and immediately yanked the man out of the bed all the while landing his fist to the man's face.

The action made the two sleeping figure woke up, with the man who by now on the floor cursing under his breath and Ahrin letting out a scream in shock which didn't last long.

"What the fuck? " The man who is under Heeseung, spoke whilst rising to his feet, though the man didn't let him as he landed another punch across the his face followed by another then another.

By this point, Heeseung consider killing someone. He didn't care if he'll be put behind bars, he didn't care if he is his sunbae. He only wanted to kill him.

Ahrin, who recovered from the shock mixed with confusion, immediately came to Heeseung's side to attempt to stop the man from killing her best friend.

"Heeseung, stop! Please, you're going to kill him! " So after a few attempts, Heeseung finally let go of the man who is groaning on the floor only to look at Ahrin with raging eyes.

The latter immediately stepped back from the intense look and full of hatred that the other is throwing towards her.

"I-i can explain. " She spoke that made the other laughed ironically.

Trust. Trust. Trust.

Heeseung wanted to trust Ahrin. He really does but his mind is screaming not to. Especially of what he saw. His eyes trailed down to her, examining the thin layer of her robe. His eyes then stopped just right at her baby bump.

"Maybe believing you was an idiotic decision. " He didn't mean that. Heck, he wanted to step forward and wrapped his both arms around her protectively and whisper sweet things to her and assure her that everything's alright. But he did the opposite, and he once again didn't mean to.

"Maybe I wasn't really the father of that child. "

Heeseung knew himself. And it's better for him to leave the scene before he could even utter another hurtful words to the other. That's why he turned his hill and exited the room, not wanting to hurt the other by his words that he didn't mean in the first place.