CHAPTER 28

Heeseung noticed it.

He noticed how Ahrin frown and pout all of a sudden. He noticed how she would cling to him 24/7, not daring to leave his side. He noticed how she would stare at him then smile if he caught her and how she would always reach for his hand and intertwined it with hers. He noticed it all.

It's not that he is complaining. Truth is, he enjoyed it. He loves how the woman only see him and being sweet to him. He loves the affection the girl is giving him and it's a complete lie if he says it's not making him happy, complete and contented.

Heeseung asked the other what's up with her  but the girl just brushed him off by answering, "I just missed you. "

He didn't buy it but neither pushed it. Maybe it's the hormones that's controlling her? Yeah, probably that.

Yesterday, Ahrin brought the topic about meeting each other's family since Ahrin's parents might be going back to Korea soon. heeseung, of course, agreed and proposed for them to go first in his hometown for her to finally meet his family after a long time.

And as if fate likes the idea, the management announced a meeting and guess what? Yes, they were given three days off and Heeseung took that opportunity to go visit Gyeonggi-do that instant. And now, the couple are on their way to said province.

Heeseung glanced at the woman on the passenger seat who is looking outside the window with her cute eyes and a pout on her lips. He haired smiled.

To say he is excited for the other to meet his family would be an understatement as he can't help but to smile from time to time. His parents, especially his mom, always bug him asking when will they meet her again and his girlfriend that time which was Tina. But mostly Ahrin since they haven't met the other.

And now, Heeseung is so excited to arrive in the province. He's excited what would be their reaction after confirming that Ahrin is indeed pregnant with his child. He's excited what would be their reaction once they opened the door and found them outside even though they're already aware that they're going to the place.

"What are you smiling at? " The girl asked all of a sudden, breaking the peaceful silence between the little space inside the car.

The man glanced to his girl then shook his head. "Nothing, just a bit excited. "

"About? "

"About things. " He smiled again causing Ahrin to smile. "They missed you, you know? "

The smile on Ahrin's lips grew impossibly wider causing the man to chuckle when he glanced at her. It was a good sight.

"I missed them too." She s
Replied, remembering how sweet and kind his parents are. She isn't their daughter and yet they treat her like one and she is more than grateful for that. They reminds her of her family in Britain. The man only hummed then silence engulfed them afterwards.

Though, after a few minutes, Heeseung heard the other sighed. He glanced at her only to see the other frown and sigh again. Seeing the distress in her eyes, he took off his other hand from the steering wheel and placed it to hers causing the girl to face him.

"You really okay? What's up? "He asked but Ahrin only stared at him, hesitation is well evident in her eyes.

Heeseung really want to know if there is something bothering other. He really wants to know to help her but if Ahrin isn't comfortable sharing it with him, then he can't do anything about it. He doesn't want to make the other uncomfortable by pressuring her. So with that thought, he hummed whilst nodding his head.

"It's okay if you don't tell me. " He said with a faint smile, not removing his hand on top of hers.

Yeah, it's okay. It's okay if Ahrin chose to not tell him but that doesn't mean that he's completely fine with it because it would be a lie as it hurts him a bit, knowing that she doen't trust him enough to share what's bothering her. Though, he completely understand her.