CHAPTER 14

There is only one word that describe Ahrin's feeling at the moment while filming their latest own show titled 'four-lands'. And that is awkwardness.

Ahrin felt awkward while moving inside the abandoned building. Today's show is about them, finding the four keys inside the building. But the building isn't that tall though as it is more like a shopping mall.

Out of everyone that she can be partnered with, why her? Why Tina who still hadn't utter a word to her since their childish fight inside of that practice room. Well, of course except those times where they're at work as they are required to leave their personal issues in their dorm and not take them to their work.

The tension is still visible between them and is probably thicker than the dictionary in their dorm but the both of them, of course, masked it with some smiles and a little conversation.

"Gosh, this is so tiring. " Tina spoke making the other idol chuckled.

"Yeah, but it's fun. I won't deny that. " Ahrin replied making the other nodded in agreement. "Besides, we only need one key and we can finally leave this place after. " She added.

"I swear as soon as we arrived in our dorm, I'll eat a whole meat and no one can stop me. " The blonde said earning a cute chuckle from the other. "And I won't share! "

"Ahh Tina, you're really a pig. " Ahrin teased.

"Yahh! "

The two went inside in one of the rooms with the cameraman trailing behind them.

"This is so creepy. " Tina spoke, roaming her eyes inside the room

"Hmm" Ahrin nodded.

The two then started finding the last key, hoping that the key is inside of the room and as if the luck is on their side, Ahrin found the key above the 'not that tall' shelf.

"I got it! " She exclaimed earning the attention of the other.

"Oh my god, Ahrin! " Tina walked to her and eyed the key. "Let's go before the two idiots arrive first! "

And so the two made their way out of the building excitedly which didn't take long as they're still on the first floor. But that excitement soon vanished when they saw their two bandmates sitting on the bench with a wide smile in their lips.

"What?! " The blonde spoke, not believing that the two girls arrived first.

How?

Why?

What?

"This is impossible" Tina added while walking to the two with Ahrin trailing behind her while laughing from the blonde's reaction. Sure, it is 'impossible' knowing that Yana is scaredy cat. But she's with Soyeon so it's not really that 'impossible'.

After a few minutes of meeting, their management finally called it a day as they needed to rest for tomorrow's practice.

The girls decided to eat outside but Ahrin didn't come since she's too tired and a bit dizzy from all of the activities for today.

The others insists for her to go but surprisingly Tina told her to rest and that they will just get her takeouts and Ahrin is thankful for that.

That's why she is the only one who went home that day.

It's around 11 pm when she woke up by a soft knock on her door. She shifted her body and told the intruder to come in.

The door opened and revealed Tina with a tray in her hand.

"Sorry if we came home late. " The other spoke which Ahrin immediately replied by shaking her head.

"No, it's fine. " She answered with a smile.

The blonde idol walked towards her and set the tray on the bedside table and sat on Ahrin's bed after.

"How are you? " Tina asked, looking at the other.

"I'm okay. " Ahrin answered truthfully.

Tina smiled. "How about the baby? "

Ahrin froze, her blood ran cold as her expression shows nothing but panic. Her heart started beating rapidly inside her chest as bullet of sweats started forming on her forehead despite the cold weather of Seoul.

"W-what do you m-mean? W-what baby? " She spoke followed by a forced laugh.

Tina sighed, reaching for the other's hand with a pout on her lips. " I'm just upset that you didn't inform me the moment you knew you're carrying an another life... Even Heeseung didn't inform me, aish that stupid deer."

Ahrin's breath hitched and on the verge of passing out as her hand started trembling under Tina's.

"Ahrin, calm down. I'm not mad. Yeah, I was and still am hurting but I'm not mad. I can't be mad with you, especially that you're carrying an another soul. "

As soon as Tina let out those words, Ahrin can't help but to break down right in front of the other as all the guilt and pain for the other that she has been ignoring for the past few months, has now came out and slapped her right on her face.

"I'm sorry." Ahrin apologized with her head hung low as tears streaming down her cheeks.

Tina smiled reaching for the other's face to wipe her tears using her thumb. "I know. "

"I-i'm really sorry, Tina. I-i... I-it was a mistake that I-"

The other immediately interrupted her by shaking her head. "Don't cry, Ahrin. I said it's okay. I'm hurting, yes but it happened already and we can't change that. The only thing we can do is to accept it and do the right thing this time and of course, continue to live."

Ahrin remained quiet and let her bandmate pulled her into a hug whilst caressing her back to calm her down.

"Now, stop crying. It's bad for the baby. " Ahrin nodded, trying her best to calm down. "Tell me if Heeseung hurt you-"

"But he's... H-he's your b-boyfriend. " She whispered loud enough for the other to hear. "And you l-love him. "

But Tina shook her head which made Ahrin instantly leaned back as confusion is very evident on her face.

"Ahrin, we broke up. And yes, I love him. But not as much as I love you. " The blonde pulled her again for a hug.

Ahrin cried, feeling more guilty than ever. Tina loves her that much and what did she do? She slept with her boyfriend, the love of her life.

She bit her lips as she cling to her member, hugging her tightly.