CHAPTER 17

Ahrin sighed, looking at her reflection in the mirror inside the room. She eyed her belly as she turned her body to the side then to the other, just to check her little baby bump.

But suddenly, a pair of arms slides from her back to her waist then to her belly. A smile formed into her lips when she noticed Heeseung behind her, back hugging her.

"What are looking? " He asked, leaning his head forward and rest on the girl's shoulder blade.

"I just... Feel guilty. " Ahrin sighed and start caressing her stomach.

"About what? " The male idol asked, capturing the other's hand to intertwine it with his which Ahrin immediately obliged.

"For hiding our baby. "

"Love, we're doing it for the baby's own safety. We didn't choose it, no. We are doing this to protect our angel. So don't be guilty about it. " Heeseung replied, turning his head to the side to give the other a peck on her neck.

Ahrin froze, not expecting the sudden gesture but she soon smiled, giving the other's hand a squeeze.

It feels so.... Good.

Ahrin blushed when she saw Heeseung raised his brow to her in their reflection. "C-can you do that again? "

"Do what? " The man asked innocently with his bambi eyes looking at her making the other blushed even more.

Gosh, this is so embarrassing!

You know what, I'm just tired.

Yeah, maybe I am.

"Nothing. " She shook her head. "Nothing, I'm just tired-"

Ahrin gasps from the sudden sensation on her neck as the man gives peck after peck on the same spot he pecked earlier. She slowly closed her eyes, as a moan escaped her parted lips when Heeseung brushed his lips just below her ear.

Right where her sweet spot is.

To this, it only fuels the man's desire to continue what he's doing. That's why he opened his mouth and started sucking the spot right below her ear, leaving the girl a moaning mess.

He smirked when the girl turned her head to the side, giving him more access on her neck which he gladly accept. He kissed, sucked and nibbled every part of her neck that he can reach and of course, her shoulder blade.

Heeseung unclasped their intertwined hands and hold her waist and guide her to turn around to face him.

Ahrin opened her eyes and look directly to his dark orbs. Her breath hitched from how close they are. Too close that they can feel each other's breath and that only drives the both of them crazy.

"Can I kiss you? " Heeseung asked, glancing at her parted plump lips that looks inviting than ever. And he wants nothing but to kiss and taste those heavenly lips.

It only took a nod for Heeseung to lean in and captured her lips for a kiss.

He moved his lips slowly and gently as if it would break the other if he goes further than that from how fragile she is.

But it looks like Ahrin didn't want it as she moved her lips more aggressively, catching the other off guard as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

This... Is the first time they kissed since the day where they were both carried away from their feelings. From Heeseung being heart broken and chose to pour it all to Ahrin who is also got carried away from her own feelings to the other.

Heeseung licked her lips, asking for entrance which she gladly gave making the man pushed his tongue and explore every part of her mouth.

The two kissed as if there is no tomorrow as the man's hand caressed her belly where the bump is. But it's as if he isn't satisfied, he slipped his hand under her shirt, earning a gasp from the other.

Heeseung moved his lips from her lips to her chin and to her jaw, down to her neck and to her collar bone, kissing every part of it as his hand moved from her belly to her back as the man pulled her closer.

Ahrin moaned causing Heeseung to stop from what he's doing as realization suddenly hits him.

No, he shouldn't be doing this. He can't do this to her. It's not that he didn't want this but because the girl deserves more than this. She deserves more than just a.... This.

If Heeseung would do this with her, he wants it to happen because he loves her, not because of lust.

So with that thought, he stepped back making Ahrin confused from what just happened.

"Sleep well, good night. " The only thing Heeseung said then leaned down and give her a kiss on her forehead before he walked out of the room, leaving her alone in the room.

-

"-DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO DO IT! "

The first thing Ahrin heard once she stepped inside their dorm after Heeseung dropped her.

Her brow furrowed as she made her way where the shouting is coming from.

"DON'T ACT LIKE YOU DIDN'T LIKE WHAT I DID, YOU HYPOCRITE! " The other shouted making Ahrin flinched but nonetheless, she walked further and stopped right in Tina's room.

"ME? HYPOCRITE?! OR YOU'RE REFERRING TO YOURSELF?! "

Ahrin bit her lips as she raised her knuckles and knocked on the door making the other side of the room, silent.

The idol knocked again. "Soyeon? Tina? "

After a couple of seconds, the door opened revealing Tina and Soyeon.

"Are you two... Fighting? " Ahrin asked glancing between the two.

Soyeon shrugged her shoulder and walked out of the room, passed to Ahrin then went inside of her room that is not far from Tina's.

"What happened? " Ahrin asked again while staring at the now closed door of Soyeon's room.

"Nothing. Just a little misunderstanding, that's all. You don't have to worry. " Tina answered, smiling sweetly to the other.

MISTAKE ; heeseungजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें