CHAPTER 20

Heeseung almost flipped the whole room by how worried he is with his phone almost glued right on his ear the whole night.

Dark spots are also visible in his sight from how frustrated and livid he is.

Who the fuck released that goddamn article?!

Of fucking course, it's dispatch.

He frustratedly ran his fingers through his hair when the voicemail started talking in the other line for probably a hundred times already since he saw the article.

"Damn. " He whispered, pacing back and forth inside his shared room with Jake who booked an another room for Heeseung's sake.

"Damn! "

If something bad happens to Ahrin and the baby, God forgive Heeseung for what he will do.

The CEO of HYBE, called the idol earlier. And Heeseung explained it all on the CEO through the call.

It was hard. Especially when he's just rumbling things, explaining to their CEO who surprisingly understood every word he says. The CEO must be sense his distress that's why instead of scolding the idol, the CEO assured him that they will do everything to cover up the sudden news.

Heeseung glared at the iPad that Jungwon gave him few hours ago.

He still doesn't know what's inside the article, what's written on it but based by the title itself, he is sure there's no good written in it. He bit his lips hard but not too hard to leave a bruise while reaching for the iPad to read the whole content.

Enhypen's Heeseung And Arche's Tina Reportedly Dating. Ahrin, A Third Party?

Heeseung closed his eyes tightly as he calm his raging nerves. His fist turning white from how tight his grip on the poor gadget. After a few seconds, he opened his eyes and started reading.

"Enhypen's Heeseung and Arche's Tina is in a secret relationship. They are happy and so in love with each other.

From secret glances between the two during in the same events goes unnoticed by the eyes of media, from the secret smile the two shared whenever their eyes met that fans thought was just a friendly gestures, turned out to be something more. "

Heeseung bit his lips from the first paragraph. He scrolled the article down and stopped to see various pictures of him and Tina in restaurant, park, even kissing in the car and of course, in music awards, looking at each other with hearts in their eyes. Some of the pictures were captured in different events and Heeseung can't help but to smile, remembering those days.

But he soon shook his head. He should not be happy. He should not feel those same emotions he always felt before when Tina and him were still a thing. Sure, he's forcing himself to love Ahrin more than just a sister, best friend or whatever it was, but it's... Hard. Being in a relationship for years isn't easy, Heeseung is having a hard to move on. To just forget his feelings to the other instantly. Moving on takes time, and he is trying his best.

The idol sighed then continued reading the article.

"Their relationship was almost perfect but there is no thing such as perfection.

June 13th 2023, Enhypen's Heeseung and Arche's Ahrin were spotted walking out of the OB-GYN Clinic. Not only once but twice. "

Heeseung's eyes darkened from the photo attached below. It was when he, for the first time, came with Ahrin into that clinic.

"The two were also spotted going out alone outside the Seoul. "

So all this time they're watching us?!

He thought.

I should've fucking known!

Heeseung muttered rainbow of curses as he scrolled down again.

"What do you think? Is Ahrin pregnant and happens Heeseung to be the father? Are they a thing? What about Tina? "

Heeseung then proceed reading the comments below and he nearly threw the poor thing across the room from how livid he was.

Some of them are shocked and he can't blame them. But the rest are nothing but hateful comments, targeting Ahrin and the 'possible' baby alone.

Not his name even once mentioned in the comments with hateful words, just Ahrin and the baby alone. They're cursing her and their baby, their innocent baby who is still oblivious about the world.

And the worst part is, majority of them are their fans. His fans. The engenes.

And that only fuel Heeseung's rage. His heart filled with hatred every mean and hurtful comments he reads.

And so he stopped. He stopped on reading and just threw the poor thing across the room, creating a loud sound but he couldn't care less.

All he cares now is Ahrin and their baby. Their angel.

That's why he reached for his phone, frowning upon seeing the time in the screen as he unlocked his phone. He just hope she's awake by this time.

With that thought and a little hope, he dialed her number.

It took about six rings before the other line picked it up making Heeseung jolted from sitting on his bed.

"Tina! " He called, earning a humm from the other. It looks like the other just came from deep slumber and Heeseung's feel guilty for waking the other up.

"W-where's Ahrin? Why didn't she pick up my calls? What happe-"

"She's in her room..." The girl said. "With Felix."