CHAPTER 39

Two days...

It's been two days since Ahrin last saw Heeseung and she feels nothing but loneliness. Sadness... She even feel like dying, not physically though.

And those two days, she tried to reach him but the man always ignore her and avoid here. He would close the door if he sees her outside their dorm, he wouldn't talk to her neither throw glances at her direction whenever she would visit him in the HYBE building.

It hurts. Because that would only mean that he meant every word he said that night... And that hurt her even more.

The woman sighed as she emptied the glass of juice Soyeon had gave her. Those past two days, Soyeon or Yana would accompany her in the condo and Ahrin appreciates it. She appreciate the worried looks that the two would throw at her and she appreciate everything they do to make her happy and for the so much effort they put to make her smile. She appreciates it all.

Now, Soyeon arrived early this morning to accompany her for today. Their agency gave them a week off so they have a free week to accompany her which Ahrin appreciates even more. Their company rarely give them free time so she really appreciate the girls for spending half of it with her.

Today, she doesn't have a plan to visit HYBE neither Enhypen's dorm like she usually does this past few days for reaching out to him. Today, she decided to rest for trying that's why she only planned to stay at the condo for the whole day. Though, it seems that Soyeon didn't include that to their schedule that she created for them.

That's why after Ahrin emptied the glass of juice, the girl told her to change her clothes as they will eat outside.

Ahrin at first refused but Soyeon didn't take 'no' as an answer that's why even though she was not in the mood to go out as she felt like sulking in her room, the other convinced her.

"Hey, don't give me that face. " Soyeon spoke, laughing at how the woman next to her pout like a child.

"I'm just not in a mood to go out. " Ahrin sighed but smile nonetheless.

When they got into the parking lot, both of them climbed in the car of the other. Ahrin sat on the passenger seat whilst Soyeon on the driver seat. Then they drove off.

"You know, we can just eat at the condo. " Ahrin broke the silence between the two causing the other to glance at her all the while shaking her head.

"Nu-uh" She replied. "Don't worry, you'll like the scenery of this restaurant I know. I already rented the place so it's safe for us to freely eat whatever we want. " She commented, remembering the place she and their other co-member rented for them to have lunch for today.

Ahrin smiled just as Soyeon glanced at her. "Thank you...for everything. "

She expected the other to comment something funny for thanking her like what she usually does but what's the other reaction made her confuse for a few moment.

As the other idol glanced at her and gave her a tight-lipped smile and immediately changed the topic. But this time, her voice is a bit hesitant.

The car ride was filled with their conversation about nonsense things and soon after, Soyeon parked the car in an unfamiliar place for Ahrin.

"Outside of Seoul? " She commented, still a bit foreign at the said place.

The other nodded and guided Ahrin to the luxury building in front of them. The latter didn't thought that the building was a fine restaurant, she thought at first that it's a hotel or something but when they made it inside, she just then realized that it's a restaurant.

Soyeon talked to the staff behind the counter and soon, a staff that seems the manager of the said restaurant guided them to the third floor of the building where their lunch is already prepared.

Just expected, Ahrin didn't see any customer as they walk the stairs silently. Only the sound of their footstep and the light conversation they had with the woman in maroon uniform were the only thing you'll here inside the room.

Soon, the woman opened the glass door leading to the veranda of the building and Ahrin's eyes immediately landed on the table filled with foods.

"Thank you. " Soyeon thanked the woman who only smiled to them and bowed her head and exited the room.

"Wow, it's beautiful here. " Ahrin commented whilst eyes looking at the nice scenery of the see beneath them. She slowly made her way on the railing and a smile formed in her lips. In a matter of second, she forgot about what happened the night ago as her eyes only focused beneath the building.

Well, she just realized that the building were standing on the cliff so it really gives off the nice view of the sea and of course, it also provides the calming sounds of the waves slapping the rock beneath them.

"Ahrin, let's eat first? I'm hungry. " Soyeon spoke causing the girl to look at her. "We'll look at the view later. " She added which Ahrin agreed and both of them sat on the chair and started eating.

"Soyeon, thank you for bringing me here. You're really one of the best sister I have. " She spoke all of a sudden as she gave the other a thumbs up and a sweet and genuine smile. "Well, all of you, Tina and Yana. "

Soyeon bit her lips and nodded. She reached for the juice and nervously drink it. She didn't reply to what the other had said and that made the latter to continue talking.

Ahrin smiled. "I remember when I was become a trainee, no one wants to talk to me but you did. You approached me and befriended me. You made me feel welcomed and I really appreciate that. I promised myself before that I will make it with you, that we will achieve our dreams and pass every monthly audition because you inspired me to fight for my dream. " She smiled, recalling the memories she had back in their trainee days. "And I'm thankful for you, for being with there with me this whole time. I'm sure I'm not here, let alone achieved my dreams if it wasn't for you so I want to thank you for everything. You're really the nicest perso—hey hey, why are you crying? "

Ahrin immediately handed the other a table napkin when the other started crying. Soyeon, on the other hand,  immediately accepted the napkin and excused herself.

Once she's out of the room, she immediately dialed a number as tears continuously streaming down her cheeks. She felt guilty. More guilty than ever.

Her conscience is eating her alive and she wanted to slap herself for agreeing to such a thing.

Yes, she maybe is jealous and envy of the other but she doesn't want to continue this. This, is too much.. Because despite of everything, she loved the girl dearly and see her as a sister by heart.

After the nth ring, the other line picked it up and Soyeon immediately said what's going on.

"Heeseung, Ahrin is in danger. Please come here, I-i'll send you the address—oh shit. "

Soyeon saw Tina entered the veranda.