CHAPTER 27

Heeseung is happy yet worried. He's concerned about letting Tina visits Ahrin in his condo. But regardless, he's happy. He's so happy that he can feel himself floating in the clouds.

Why?

Let's just say early today, Heeseung and Ahrin went to the clinic to have a check up and of course, to know the gender of their baby. And they even got their angel's first picture.

He even teared up in the clinic from how happy he felt at that moment when they heard their child's faint heart beat.

Everything's just so perfect at that time. He wanted nothing but to hug the woman who's carrying his baby and be with her for the rest of the day. He even asked her to go and meet his parents.

But sadly, there is no such thing as perfect. Because the moment Ahrin agreed, Heeseung's phone rang. He didn't want to answer the call at first, but the girl threatened him that she'll kick her balls if he didn't answer the damn loud phone.

Despite not wanting to answer it, he still did. Especially that the other was glaring at him all that time.

And guess what?

It was their manager that called him as they have a meeting regarding their upcoming schedule. He didn't want to come, to attend but again, if Ahrin didn't threaten him then maybe he's now beside her while cuddling with her.

Cuddling with the other became a habit now to Heeseung. Especially when they're sleeping. But not to the point that Ahrin is uncomfortable since her belly is growing bigger-but not that big since she's skinny and let's just say that it's her first time getting pregnant.

But despite all of that, he is a bit worried. He felt uneasy through out the meeting that he can't even concentrate. It's as if his body is in the room but his mind is far away from the building. And it is wandering inside his condo where Ahrin and Tina... Talking.

When Heeseung was about to leave earlier, Tina asked him through text if she can visit the other.

He, at first, didn't like the idea but after thinking that Tina is still Ahrin's friend, sister even just as how the girl told him, he reconsider. But not before asking his ex lover why.

But the girl answered him that she misses her co-member and that she wants to see the actual picture of their unborn baby that Ahrin sent to their group chat. Actually, Soyeon and Yana wanted to come too but they can't since they have a schedule for today.

Heeseung asked Ahrin about the idea and the girl excitedly agreed that's why he gave Tina the address. And he didn't leave the condo until the girl arrived.

And now, the meeting was about to come to an end and Heeseung didn't understand even just a single word that the executive had said.

"Heeseung! "

Heeseung blinked multiple times then looked around the room only to see the room almost empty. Only him and the members and a few staffs that's cleaning the room.

"You okay, hyung? " Sunoo asked, shaking the oldest's body.

Heeseung smiled then nodded as he rises to his feet. "Can we go home now? " He asked when all of them exited the room.

"Sadly, no. " Jungwon, the leader of the group, answered. "We need to work on this particular song as a whole. "

"Oh, it's okay. " Heeseung smiled.

"Why? Eager to see Ahrin? "

And the blissful moment came back as the oldest's eyes glisten.

"Of course. Nari is waiting for me! " The latter exclaimed, earning a confused look from his members.

"Don't tell me you have another girl beside Ahrin. I swear hyung-"

"It's our daughter, you dimwit. "

The whole group froze except for Heeseung who keeps on walking, only to stop a few seconds after seeing the members aren't beside him anymore.

"Fuck-it's a girl?! "

"How did you know? "

"Can I see her? "

"Heeseung hyung, congrats! "

And so the hallway filled with questions and statements, congratulating the man. Heeseung is annoyed yet happy from the positive comments he gets from the members.

"Is there a picture?"

Heeseung nodded his head vigorously to Sunghoon as he reached for his wallet that is in his back pocket then get the folded picture on it.

"Here. " He happily said, handing them the picture with his wide smile plastered on his face, showing how happy he really is at that moment.

And Heeseung totally forgot the uneasy feeling that is sitting in his chest.

-

"So how's being a pregnant? Was it great? " Tina smiled then sips the juice that Ahrin placed in front of her. " Ahh, I'm so excited to see the baby."

Ahrin sat at the far end of the couch then faced the other. "Drop the act, Tina. " She stated, expression stone cold.

"What act? I ain't acting-"

"What do you want? I did what you said. I gave the information to the journalists. " She stated, eyes not leaving the other. "Now, stay away from me and Heeseung. Can't you see? It's affecting me-"

"Having a best friend who sleep with my boyfriend is much worse. " The other girl interrupted the younger. "Who knows if Heeseung isn't the father of that child. "

Ahrin gritted her teeth while clenching her fist. Does Tina hear what she is saying? Instead of snapping to the other, Ahrin chose to laugh. So she laughed. No, not a playful laugh. It is a broken laugh that gave chills to the blonde.

"Do you hear what you're saying, Kim? " Okay, using her last name might be too much but Ahrin doesn't care. She's furious. She's livid.

Yeah, maybe what she and Heeseung did was a mistake as both of them didn't know what they were doing. They were overwhelmed by their feelings, Ahrin being so crazily in love with him and him being broken hearted.

"Just saying Park, maybe he's not the father? Who knows? "

Maybe if Ahrin isn't having a baby, if she's not carrying an another soul, then maybe she'll just lower her head and accept things even though they're nothing but pure lies. But no, she's having a baby and carrying an another life so she will stood up for herself and won't allow the things that always happened before.

"Are you saying I'm sleeping around? Because if that's what you mean, then I'm sorry to break it to you but you're wrong. I'm not like you, kissing men while dating someone else. " She started. She picked up her juice and looked at the other who is now clenching her fist. "I always envy you, Kim. Having everything you want, being the best girl in the agency, being loved by people and having.... Him. "

Tina smirked. But Ahrin isn't yet done so she continued.

"So I don't know why you're always jealous of me. You dated Heeseung because you found out my feelings about him. " This time, it's her time to smirk. "Didn't you? "

The blonde scoffed. " I dated him because I loved him! " She denied the accusation.

"Oh really? Then why are you sleeping with everyone who confesses to me? Even with Felix? Thought I didn't know? "

To say the other is shocked would be an understatement as she didn't put an effort to hide her expression. "H-how? T-that's not true. "

"Keep on believing that. " Ahrin stood up and walked slowly towards the door and opened it. She faced Tina who still seems surprised. "Now, this is my last warning. Leave us alone or else you'll be the talk in the internet. "

She smiled. "Now, leave. "