CHAPTER 34

"I wanna know everything. " Heeseung started, sipping his coffee that was placed right in front of him. His piercing gaze shoots through the girl's direction, demanding something Tina couldn't pinpoint.

The blonde pursed her lips, avoiding making eye contact to the other as she can literally feel her heart shattering inside her chest every passing second.

"I don't know what you are saying. " Her voice was hoarse as if she had been crying. And if she did, he knew why.

Of course the news already got to her since Ahrin's main reason why she went in their dorm is to announce her engagement to her group. To her bandmates.

And Heeseung is guilty. Maybe because their relationship didn't end well, and it was forced since he has responsibility and needed to be out of that relationship.

Their relationship.

He pursed his lips. "You know what I'm saying, Tina. I wanna know what you meant when you told me that Ahrin lied about me being the father. "

"It's nothing. Forget it. " The girl said, picking up her mug and took a sip on it all the while avoiding his eyes.

"How can I fucking forget it when Felix went in my condo a while ago and spilled things that makes everything confusing. "

To this, Tina's head practically flies to his direction, her eyes is so wide that Heeseung is afraid it'll come out from its socket. "What did he say? "

Heeseung noticed it. The way her expression changed so suddenly by the mention of the man, visiting his condo.

"Everything. " He lied even though he doesn't have any fucking idea, of what's happening. "Now, tell me. "

Tina shook her head vigorously. "You won't like it. "

Heeseung knew something is wrong. And that was proven when the girl answered him with something like that.

"Kim Tina. " His eyes narrowed. "Tell me... Please " He pleaded.

Heavy silence soon filled them as Tina didn't utter a word and same goes to him as he only gave the other a pleaded look.

Heeseung by now is desperate.

If he'll secure his family, if he'll be with Ahrin, then he needed to know if something is up because he's afraid in the future, this will come to them to bite them and ruin everything. To ruin his family. So now, he wanted to fix it. It's now or never.

"You're not the father. " Tina said with bitter tone.

Heeseung remained silent, wanting the other to continue even tho he wanted to answer the other about it being nonsense. He is sure that he was her first. He felt it. So what the girl is saying now is pure nonsense. Well, in his side of course.

"It wasn't you—"

"How can you be so sure? " He interrupted the other in the midst of her sentence, his fist clenched under the table.

"I... Heard them. " Tina licked her lip as she moved her gaze to his. "The night the news broke the internet, Felix went in our dorm. It was middle of the night when I walked to Ahrin's room to comfort her thinking that the other left already. But no, I heard their conversation. "

Heeseung didn't know whether to believe her or what. He doesn't know if she's lying or telling the truth.

"I heard their fight. I heard everything. I... I even heard Ahrin threatening him that she will abort the child if he will not leave her alone. "

The man shook his head.

What Tina is saying now is like a fucking drama that is only happening in dramas that you watch in tv.