CHAPTER 2

Ahrin's world stopped.

It's about when she wanted nothing but to disappear from the world or maybe run away from the reality.

Her knees growing weak as her hands trembled causing the tube to fall down the tiled marble floor of the bathroom. Her head's spinning from the result.

Positive.

Well, she should expect it since she has been encountering the symptoms but seeing the result in that particular tube, it's just like a slap of reality.

A reality that she needed to face whether she likes it or not.

Tears started forming in her eyes, making her vision's blurred. She leaned her back against the door of their bathroom as her hand held the sink tightly preventing herself to fall on her knees. A sob escaped her lips.

It's not like she didn't want it. No, she actually wanted it but it just came in the wrong time and a wrong way. What happened between her and Heeseung is nothing but a mistake. Well, to her it's not but to the other, it definitely is considering how he loves and treasure her bandmate.

And just the thought of the possible consequences of her, having a baby on her womb, is scary.

Ahrin's body slides down the wall making her hug her knees for dear life.

Is she ready to face the consequences? The punishment that's awaiting for her once the management found out about her pregnancy? To be kicked out from the group?

Is she?

No.

Is she ready to face the disappointed look from her members that she treated like her own sisters?

No.

Is she ready to tell Heeseung?

Absolutely not.

But Ahrin knew she needed to at least inform the father of her child about their unborn baby. And it's in Heeseung if he'll man up and be responsible from the consequence of their mistake. Of what they did at that certain night.

Being an idol isn't easy. Especially if you're on the top where in one wrong move may lead to your downfall. And in Ahrin's case, whether she like it or not, the career of her group along with Heeseung's, will be ruined.

Ahrin silently screamed inside the bathroom knowing that one of the members doesn't had a schedule today. Ahrin didn't want to inform her members yet especially that one of them is dating the father of her unborn child.

If they found out, what would they say? Especially Tina?

Ahrin spent half an hour inside the bathroom, crying her heart out before she decided to go to her room.

Luckily, she doesn't have a schedule today and she's more than happy about that since she's not in the mood to act as if nothing's going on in her life nor see the disappointed looks and insult of their instructors.

She sat on her bed, contemplating whether to tell Heeseung about the news now or tomorrow. Or next week or next month. Or never. But that would be out of the options. She needed to tell him. She must tell him.

That's the thing though. Ahrin does not know when to tell the other since the last time they talked in personal and not just through texts was when the man asked her to forget about what happened that night. That it's just a mistake that shouldn't be happened in the first place.

She sighed, not knowing what to do. She reached for her phone and went to her contact, searching for Heeseung's name. It didn't took a minute before she found it. She pressed the call button and placed her phone on her ear. She bit her trembling lips.