CHAPTER 42 (FINAL)

"I still can't believe you're officially mine now. "

Heeseung spoke, kissing the top of her head who is laying on top of his chest. The girl chuckled and moved her head to look at him.

"Well, I'm yours since the day you stole my heart. " She answered causing the raven haired to smile and lean down to kiss her temple.

"Mrs. Lee? "

Ahrin hummed, smiling by hearing what the other called her. Yes, they're now married. She can be able to call herself Mrs. Lee.

It's been a year since the accident happened. It's been a year since Tina tried to kill her and it's been a year since she was arrested for attempted murder and since then, they didn't heard about her neither saw her.

Well, Tina was banned in the showbiz industry and got blacklisted in every talent agencies. And yes, she's in prison now.

The fans can't believe when the news came out. They were devastated and enraged from what happened. They even trend something about 'protect' Ahrin, Heeseung and their baby. But soon, after three months the issue slowly died down.

What happened to Soyeon?

And to their group?

What about Heeseung? Felix?

Well, Ahrin was mad at Soyeon but soon forgave her and they're now best of friends. Closer than before.

And about their group, they think it was the best to disband. So now, Yana is a famous and successful idol who debuted with another group. Soyeon is a successful soloist and her, well, she's currently a part time model and a house wife? She want to focus on their baby for now.

Well, Heeseung didn't leave the group. He stayed since the fans didn't want him to leave either. The engenes are now happy about him and Ahrin being together and of course, they're also excited to see their child. And about Felix, he and Heeseung became best of friends although the latter still didn't like the other to go near his wife even though the man already told him that he already moved on.

He just didn't like the man to be in the same room with his wife. He didn't like it.

"I love you. " Heeseung said, leaning down to nuzzle their foreheads.

"Not as much as I love you. " And so he kissed the tip of her nose and was about to kiss her but a loud cry echoes inside the room, interrupting the two.

Ahrin immediately lightly pushed Heeseung to the side and went to the crib and picked up their child. The man forced a smile.

Since it's their child, he will let it slide.

"It seems like Nari didn't want a brother—" he shut his mouth when Ahrin glared at him.

Oh and by the way, Ahrin already gave birth and they're now a family.

A family.

He smiled.

They're his family and he wanted nothing but to be with them for the rest of his life.

-
-
-
-
-

THE END.