Getting romantic!!

Hello friends...back with yet another chapter. Hope you guys will like it.
And yaa don't forget to check Harshvardhan which was updated on Wednesday. Thanks if already checked.

✍🏻
"Mira my room, we need to discuss about interview," Aarav said walking out of the kitchen. 

"Why don't we do this in living room?" Samaira said walking towards the living room where Ganesh and Niana were already sitting .

"Why?" Aarav took her by her elbow and pulled her back .

" I don't want to stay alone with you," she burted out .

"What?" Aarav turned her around , looking into her eyes .

"I know that you ....," She looked away , fck what I am blabbering, she thought.

"What ? " Aarav asked looking directly into her eyes .

"I mean ," she looked away from his piercing eyes. What's happening yaa ...these days I am behaving little a crazy girl Infront of this boy.

"What do you mean ...what do you  is stopping you to come to my room?" he now laughed this girl is gone nuts these days or is she getting aware about my feelings towards her .

"I know you will sleep instead of work , you always feel lazy working in your room, "she smiled sweetly at him  but not meeting his eyes .

"Is that what you mean," he arched his brow. Are you sure my darling Mira Aarav thought.

She shook her head and looked back inside the living room," you get your laptop and iPad will work here," she tried to walk inside but Aarav pulled her back .

"Umm.. I think you too have to get your iPad  too, you have all the notes ," he arched his brow and looked at her .

"Yaa right.. I will get that and will start with the work . Will be back in minute," she said removing his hand from her elbow ,"go and get yours ," she said walking upstairs towards the bridge and to her room.

Aarav slowly walked behind her he waited till she entered her room, it's time, he thought and jogged towards her room but it seems someone doesn't want him to talk to her he thought pulling out his mobile which was vibrating in his shorts pocket .

"Hello," he said taking the call.

"Aarav, hi Abhay Kumar calling."

"Hello sir, how are you how is mam doing ?" Aarav asked .

"I am fine and your mam is busy, today we got a call from our son.  His girlfriend is pregnant and they are getting married on Wednesday," Abhay said in laughter filled voice.

"Wow congratulations sir," Aarav wished sincerely. They are cool parents he thought.

"Yes, thanks Aarav we have to do this interview tomorrow as you said it gonna be two days shoot kind of ," Abhay suggested.

"Yes sir, don't worry we will be their tomorrow morning if you both have no problem," Aarav asked. I need to arrange my crew meeting and send them tonight.

"No my boy we don't , that's why I called you," Abhay laughed.

"Then see you tomorrow," Aarav said, "Good day sir ," he spoke again after a pause .

"Good day, my boy and don't forget to pay my regards to your parents," Abhay said.

"Yes sir," Aarav said and hung up.

He was standing just near to Samaira's room when, "What are you doing here, your room is there," she pointed at his room which she can clearly see from the bridge . This guy is really crazy over me , which I never noticed due to Raj but now it's too late or ...she took a deep breath.