I Hate You, Jerk: Chapter 2

"Watch it will you?" Alexis hissed. She felt something cold on her chest. Cold?

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she shrieked, stomping her feet on the ground and her hands agitatedly brushing her wet top. "What the heck is wrong with you? Can't you see properly? Perhaps you should put on another pair of glasses, you- you, monkey face!"

Chase got out a handkerchief from his pocket and started wiping the wet part of her dress... on her chest... the part where he had spilt wine on, on purpose. He hid his face as he laughed to himself. This was too funny.

"Get off me!" Alexis yelled as she pushed the man away. "You gay-tard perv! Get away from me! I'm calling the police!" her face was crinkled, eyes flaring with anger as she dialed 911. Well almost. She was on the first 1.

How cute, Chase thought to himself. She's all worked up because of her top. And was she about to call 911 because of this? "Whoa, whoa, take it easy will ya?" he slowly shook his head and snatched her phone away.

"It's just a shirt, I'll buy you a new one. Just come with me." He said smugly, licking his lips and putting an emphasis on the last sentence.

"Come with you? Are you fu*king out of your mind?" Alexis' eyes narrowed irritably. "Give me back my phone you dumb hippo!" she tried to get it from him, but he was quick enough to raise it over her head. Now, she was jumping like an idiot on stilettos.

Chase laughed. Oh, he was thankful Monica had asked him to do this. It was way fun. "You want your phone don't you?" He pouted at her.

It only made her more frustrated. But nothing could have prepared him for what was next. Alexis raised her knees up to the spot between his legs and jammed it into his you-know-what. Clutching his crotch he fell to the ground, loosely holding her phone in one hand.

"That's what you get, you frickin' whale-pervert-fish head!" she yelled when she got her phone back from him. "That's for my top. And this," she stuck her tongue out and made a raspberry sound, "is for being a horrible maniac-duck-face! Oh, and don't forget to buy extra glasses so you don't spill drinks while you're walking around!"

Chase sat on the cold, stone, ground, his 'thingy' still throbbing and the woman nowhere to be seen. Where did she go? She was here a minute ago! Damn it!

*Alexis' POV*

I shoved my phone into my mini-purse and stubbornly walked away without looking back. I could still hear him groaning from the pain. I scoffed. He deserves this.

Stupid perverted guy.

He was kinda cute though, maybe if he took off those glasses of his he'd be a total hottie... If he wasn't a blind maniac weirdo, I'd totally hook up with him.

I shook my head trying to erase the stupid thoughts from my mind. He's a maniac. And he could've raped me. And how dare he laugh! That's not how a gentleman should act when he spills a drink on a woman. Plus, he didn't even apologize.

Triple minus points!

I made my way to my car and felt something odd about my top. It's like there's something wedged in my bra....

My eyes widened when I saw a handkerchief shoved into the edge of my bra. "What the hell?" my forehead creased as I held the piece of cloth in my hand. There was a name sewn into it. "Chase."

Anger crept up my body in realization of whose this was. That creep! But... How the hell did this get in my shirt?