I Hate You, Jerk: Chapter 5

Alexis POV

"Here we are," my sister sighed as she parked into a campground site. I squinted my eyes and looked around. How long did I sleep for?

"Finally," I commented, stretching and yawning as my eyes scanned the surroundings. Ew, it's so dirty. And where's the washroom?

I got out of the car and took my stuff out, laying newspaper on the ground before setting my bags down. I stretched again, and this time I yawned while watching my sister take out the rest of our stuff. "So... This is our spot? Where's the washroom?" I frowned.

"It's about two minutes walk from here," she answered, pointing towards a dirtroad behind me. "Don't worry it won't be that far. And besides, how often do you have to pee?" she laughed while dragging a huge tent bag to a nice spot near the picnik table.

I should probably help her. "Need some help?"

"What do you think?" she smiled and looked up. I could see the sweat beads on her forehead.

"The others will be coming soon," she noted, "So we need to leave space for five more tents."

"Five tents?!" I exclaimed. My eyes scanned our campsite and I struggled to imagine five tents fitting in this small, cramped space.

Just then, an SUV came and parked beside our van. My sister didn't say anything so I guessed it was her friend or something.

"Oh! They're here!" my sister squealed, making a clapping motion with her hands. She really can be such a kid sometimes.

The door opened, revealing a woman. She looked nice, I guess. Two more came from the back seat, and one guy from the front passenger's seat. I was going back to setting up the tent, when a  voice suddenly startled me.

"Hey, Monica!" the deep, masculine voice greeted.

That voice sounds way familiar. I racked my brain searching for an answer. Whose voice was it?

The voice laughed. Whoa, deja vu much?

I turned around to ask my sister for a part of the tent legs, "Monica, where are the--"

Hell no. It can't be. No! No!

"YOU?!" my eyes widened when I realized who it was. It was the pervert guy from the club four nights ago!

"Hi there," he winked, holding his hand out for me to shake.

I ignored it and glared at him. "What are you doing here?!" I hissed.

"I'm here to camp, sweetie," he smirked and walked back to the trunk of his SUV. 

This was going to be one hell of a camping trip.