I Hate You, Jerk: Chapter 3

Chase POV

I got up, slightly limping from the pain in my lower area. God, this girl can sack well. Tsk. That's a waste, I can't rape her. Hahahaha, I crack myself up.

Slowly, I got in my car and immediately turned on the heater. My hands were practically frozen and I held them up in front of the warm air. Feels so good.

When my body was heated enough, I took out my cellphone to call Monica. I'm kinda having doubts about this plan. You should've seen her face just moments ago.

The other line sounded kinda fuzzy. She probably just woke up. My bad.

"Hello?" "Hey! Don't you know what time it is? It's 1AM for God's sake, can't you wait till tomorrow?Geez I was having su-"

"It's me, Chase," I replied, kind of annoyed from all her babbling. Her tone calmed down and I could tell she was up to listen.

"Hey, I was waiting for your call. So how was it? Did it work? Is she pissed off at you?"

"Well, she's pissed off all right. Not to mention she would've called 911 on me. And she likes to call me weird animal names. Are you sure this is going to work? I want to date her, not have her hate me." I leaned farther back into my seat.

"Trust me it will. Barely anyone dares to be respectful to her. She's going to be blown away. Watch, when she comes through this door, she's going to complain, complain and complain. She's going to hate your guts. Hate is just-"

"A thin line from love." I interrupted her. She always says this. But I'm just going to trust her.

"That's right." she giggled. "Oh, and you did somehow get your handkerchief in her top right?"

"Yeah. She should've found it by now." I found myself smiling when I remembered how I got it into her bra. When she leaned down, I just kinda... threw it in there. I don't know how it went unnoticed, really.

"Okay good. She'll know your name now. She won't forget your name." I heard her laugh evilly. Awkward...

"Alright well I just wanted to make sure this is going to work out. You know how much I like her don't you?"

No reply.

"Hello? Monica?" I raised an eyebrow.

Eh, she probably fell asleep. I pressed the end button and just kinda sat in my seat for a moment. She's so cute. The way she calls me an animal. The way she almost calls 911 for something so simple. And the way her butt sways when she walks. Verrrrrry hot.

Too bad she doesn't remember me. We used to be bestfriends in grade 3. Mhm.

Alexis POV

I got in my room, slamming the door on my way in. I don't care if people wake up. I'm just pissed out of my mind. I flopped down on my bed and stared at the ceiling. I exhaled slowly.

Moron.

Freaking ruined my favorite shirt. It's purple too! That's like a double ouch. Besides this top was from Las Vegas Dior. Okay, triple ouch.

I groaned and drifted into sleep. I swear, if I see him ever again, I will give him a piece of my mind. And he will give me a piece of his bank savings for this $350 sequined designer tube top. I spit swear on it.