TWENTY-FIVE

- Chapter Twenty-Five -
"A man made out of snow?"

Elladora thought that Hogsmeade weekends were the most that the Entrance Hall was packed, turned out that after waiting two hours for the boys to arrive, that that wasn't the case

Elladora thought that Hogsmeade weekends were the most that the Entrance Hall was packed, turned out that after waiting two hours for the boys to arrive, that that wasn't the case. Every time she went home for Christmas, she would wake up early, skip breakfast, and be the first one in a lone carriage, the first one on the Hogwarts Express.

But now that she was going home with the boys, she was pressed up against a wall, nervously looking around the hundreds of students all cramped together in the hall. Several Gryffindors passed by and gave her a small smile, to which she nodded at them. Somehow, she doesn't know how, they seemed to be acquainted with her. It was odd, all this attention she was getting. But she didn't actually mind, she was just impatient, muttering curses to herself as she looked over the heads of students.

Then a small shriek erupted from her lips as someone placed a hand on her shoulder. Without thinking of who it might be, she swivelled around, swinging her fist around too and punched the person in the nose, only to see that it was Peter who had grabbed onto her shoulder, the other boys stood aimlessly behind him.

James, Sirius and Remus muttered painful 'oohs' as blood spewed out of his nose. Elladora had her mouth agape in shock as Peter groaned and cupped his hands over the injury. The girl reached for her wand, that she had stored in the side of her bra whilst grumbling to herself degradingly.

"Idiot." She mumbled about herself whilst reaching into her sweatshirt and grabbing the end of her wand that was sticking out of the material.

"Ow." Peter whined, but Elladora slapped his hands away from his nose, Sirius was having a hard time keeping his laughter in as small laughs slipped past his mouth, resulting in him getting thwacked around the head by Remus.

"Episkey." Elladora pointed her wand at Peter's nose as he whimpered. With another sickening crack, his nose was back in place, still bloody, but not broken anymore. Then with another wave of her wand, the blood was wiped from Peter's face, and all was left with a groaning boy who was hesitantly touching his nose. "Sorry." She grimaced and slipped her wand back into the side of her bra.

"Where are you keeping that?" James furrowed his eyebrows as he watched her wand slip down her sweater. She gave him a pointed look and raised his eyebrows, making him hold his hands up in surrender.

"Well, now that we know Dora can pack a punch," Sirius clapped his hands together, still laughing slightly. "Let's get to one of the carriages." He looked over the heads of the students, the numbers had decreased whilst they were taking care of Peter's nose fiasco, but there was still a hefty bunch.

"Sorry Peter." Elladora said, rubbing his shoulder comfortingly as they got in the queue of kids waiting for the carriages. He waved it off and touched his nose again, he had to admit that it was significantly better than before, but it still ached slightly. "I guess I didn't know my own strength."