9 : TANGLED HEARTS!?

SCENE 1: Riddhima is talking to her parents...

Sulekha: I guess he really loved you dear!

Riddhima: I also know, but without feeling anything for him, i just can't get married to him! Anyway, i have a lot to do before i settle down completely...And also now i have to pack my bags, i am leaving for Mumbai tonight with Vansh Sir...

Sulekha: Since your college studies started you are hardly there with us! You spent 3 years in banglore and then worked 1 year here and again you are working in mumbai! You hardly spend time with us! And your work was for 1 week right?

Riddhima: As much i would love to spend the time with you guys, that much i want to have a successful career! Yes it was for 1 week, but the work got completed yesterday, it didn't take as long we expected it to be....

Paritosh: Yes sulekha, she is right! Let her do what she feels like...i trust the decisions she takes!

There is a knock on the door....

Sulekha: I will see who is it...

Opens the door...

Vansh: Good morning Auntie!

Sulekha: Good morning dear! Let me call Riddhima...

Riddhima: Sir? What are you doing here? I mean the flight is tonight right?

Vansh: Yeah, but we have some work, with reports, so i thought to pick you up...

Sulekha: Can i ask you something, Vansh?

Vansh: Sure auntie...

Sulekha: Can you both work in the home itself?! So that we will get to spend time with her! Because once she leaves she hardly calls us....

Vansh: Oh, definitely auntie, i don't mind..

Sulekha: Riddhima, take him to the study room and work there, i will get something for you to eat....

SCENE 2: Kabir comes back home

Asha: I am planning with the wedding! Do you want it to be destination or...

Kabir: MOM! She rejected my proposal! She doesn't want to marry me!

Asha: But..

Kabir: Mom, can you leave me alone for today...I just need some space...

kabir leaves to his room..

Asha: My son, he is broken! I, as a mother can sense it in his eyes! I will talk to Riddhima, maybe she will try to understand him after she gets to know about his past...

Kabir: No Mom! You will not do anything, and that includes you not talking with her even, i thought to open my past only when she accepts my love, as she was going to be my wife and she deserves to know, but now if you tell her it will be like sympathy love, which i don't expect from her!

Asha: But kabir...

Kabir: PLEASE STAY OUT OF THIS!! I have overcome a heartbreak before, i think so it shouldn't be too hard now also!

He leaves...

SCENE 3: Riddhima & Vansh are busy with work when someone knocks on the door...

Riddhima: Come in...

A girl: Hi Didi (sister)!! No one told me you came back! Since you came back at the correct time, i need your help!

Riddhima: Mishti! Hi! I would love to help you but i am busy in work shona (dear)!!

Mishti: But didi, you came after so long, and you promised me that you will spend time with me, now i know that you are busy that's why i am asking a small help na!