part 1

^^^Zoey^^^

I walked into my room and dropped my bag. Finally summer vacation. I closed my bedroom door and flopped onto my bed and grabbed my laptop.

"Zoey!" My brother yelled from the bottom of the stairs.

"What Jackson!" I replied

"My friend, Axel, you might know him, I don't know and I don't care but, please be nice to him and not annoy him!" He said.

Axel is my brother's bestfriend. He's 17, same age as Jackson and I'm a year younger. He's very attractive but gives off a huge playboy vibe. He's a cocky ass guy too.

"Sure thing asscrack" I snorted,

"What did you say to me!" he replied with an aggressive tone.

"Nothing, chill bro!" I said as I rolled my eyes and I went back to my laptop.

--- Few hours later ---

My stomach started to rumble. I got up and started making my way to the kitchen.

Suddenly I walk into a solid chest. He grabbed me before I could hit the ground and helped me up. I look up to see and it was of course Axel.

"Than-"

"Watch where your going next time." He cut me off and yelled.

"What is your damn problem, I was about to thank you for catching me and now you yelling at me, unbelievable!" I spat out.

"Whatever I'm gone." He rolled his eyes and shoulder checked me when he walked to the guest room.

"Jerk." I muttered under my breath as I made my way to the kitchen.

I took two pop tarts and popped them in the toaster.

I don't understand men, they're so cruel sometimes.

The pop from the toaster made me come back to reality. I put my pop tarts on a plate and along Jackson came in.

"Why didn't you tell me Axel is an asshole" I lowered my voice just to make sure he couldn't hear me.

"What are you talking about, he's the nicest guy out there."

"He yelled at me for bumping into him by accident"

"Well then look where you're going next time"

I rolled my eyes.

"Do you know when mom and dad are coming back and how long is Axel staying?" I asked him.

"I don't know, probably end of summer and I don't know." He answered.

"Ok." I grabbed my plate and walked back to my room to watch movies on Netflix.

-------

I hear knocking at my door.

"Who is it?" I asked,

"Jackson" He answered.

"Come in"

He opened the door and leaned up against the doorframe.

"There's a party tonight and I was wondering if you'd like to come" Jackson asked.

"I guess so" I replied,

"Great we're leaving around 8:40, ya hear?" He added.

"Sir yes sir" I laughed.

--------

Around 8 I started getting ready. I curled my hair and threw on baggy jeans and baggy white shirt that says sunshine on it.  I added mascara and did my eyebrows. When I finished it was 8:30. I threw on my white nike air force ones and walked downstairs.

Axel looked me up and down.

"You look, um comfortable?" He said.

I looked at him up and down and damn he looks good but I will not admit that. He's wearing a black hoodie and black pants, it's simple but he can pull anything off.

"And you look like trash" I rebutted.

"Aww my ego has been shadered into pieces" He said fake crying.

"Will you guys just shut up and get in the car" Jackson said with an annoyed look on his face.

We all hopped into Jackson's car, Axel took the passenger side of course and I sat in the back. We drove off to the party.

Please vote and comment!