part 6

"Axel?"

He walked towards my bed and stood over me.

"I'm upset with you" he started frowning.

"What did I do" I sat up.

"First of all you didn't say goodnight back and second you made me watch a scary movie and now I'm paranoid" He said, still pouting.

"You know what you deserve now" He added.

"What" I said, smiling.

"TICKLES" He jumped on me and started tickling me.

"Stoooop" I said laughing.

"Not until you say sorry" He said while laughing.

I manage to find the strength to pin him on the other side of the bed. I pin his arms down so he wouldn't be able to tickle me.

"I'm sooo sorry Axel Lee Miller" I put on my best apologizing voice and looked him in the eyes.

He started blushing a little bit.

"Am I making the Axel blush" I gasped.

He chuckled,

"Come closer, I have a secret to tell you" He said.

I bend over to here what he has to say.

"Closer"

I went closer.

He burps in my ear, then his hands got free and throws me off of him. I dramatically roll off the bed.

"Damn I can finally breathe" He said breathing heavily.

"Hey that's not nice!" I got up from the ground and started playfully punching him. He got up too.

"If you wanna fight then we are going to fight" He said, laughing while blocking all my punches.

He grabbed my arms and crossed them in front of me so my back is up against his chest. I struggled to get him to let go. I got a hold of him and I flipped him over my shoulder. I started doing my little victory dance.

"I'm gonna get you." He said while getting up.

"I don't think so"

"Why not" He replied.

"Because I won the movie bet so now you have to listen to me for 24 hours" I said smiling.

"Shit" he muttered.

"Now pick me up and bring me to bed." I ordered.

He rolled his eyes. He walked over to me and threw me onto his shoulder. He gently placed me down onto the bed.

He took off his shirt and I was not ready for it and I looked away.

"Axel really?" I said in pure embarrassment.

"Yes really" He said, smiling.

He turned off the lights and got in bed with me.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Well since you made me watch a scary movie, your gonna have to deal with me" he said smiling while he pulled me into his arms.

I grabbed my remote to turn on the TV.

"What do you wanna watch?" I asked.

"Anything but scary" he said.

I giggled.

I put on the to do list. As I was putting it on Axel got close to me and his lips grazed my cheek.

I turned my head to face him "What was that for?"

He just stared at me. He put a piece of my hair behind my ear and cupped my face.

"May I kiss you?" He asked.

Please vote and comment!