part 23

I leaned in, he grabbed my hair and pulled me back. He looked me in eyes, I looked back. His lips curled into a smirk. I felt embarrassed.

"You're so adorable" He chuckled, my cheeks flustered crimson red. I tried to look away but his grip was to hard to get away from.

"Aye aye, no don't even think of looking away from me when I'm talk to you, also I gave you a compliment what do you say?" He growled.

"Th-thank you" I stuttered still blushing.

His eyes flickered down to my lips and his thumb started to play with my lips. I licked my lips. He inched closer to my ear.

"You drive me crazy Zoey" He groaned in my ear.

"Then kis-" before I could finish he crashed his lips on to mine, it was slow and tender. I parted my lips so his tongue could answer, I tried to set the pace but he took over. It got more rough and passionate.

With his hand, Raph placed my leg over his lap and started to stroke it. With his other hand he placed it on the side of my neck, with his thumb he traced circles along my jaw. He bit my lip and I let out a small yelp, He smirked against my lips. I moved my hands around his neck and I pulled him down on top of me.

He grunted through the kiss and adjusted himself on top of me, I arched my back for my groin to be in line with his hard bulge. He slipt the hand holding my leg under my shirt and cupped my breast, I let out a moan. He got deeper into the kiss, sending electricity through my body.

A few minutes later he pulled away, he rested his forehead on mine. Our breaths mingling together.

"Boop" I poked his nose. He started laughing and he laid on top of me, he's heavy.

"You're crushing meee" I whined, I wrapped my arms around him.

"I'm dead" He huskily said in my ear, he hid his head in the nook of my neck. I rolled him off over the couch.

"Ow" He pouted, trying to catch his breath. I got up and started dancing around for no reason. He got up and started laughing at me. I looked at him. I tackled him on to the couch. I pinned him on it, I straddled him and lightly started punching him.

"You're literally so cute" he said with a baby voice and a giggle following. I stopped. This boy has my heart.

"Oh hush" I smiled.

I bent over and gave him a little peck and the I bit his nose. He growled playfully, I was about to get my ass beaten. I got up, and ran. He started to chase after me.

"No no nooooo" I laughed while being chased.

I ran into my room, he was quick behind me. He closed the door and charged at me. I launched myself to the bed, he jumped on me and wrapped his big arms around me. He held me close to his chest. We starred in each other's eyes, our faces inches from each other.

I pushed back his hair, he moved back with my hand and closed his eyes with a smile on his face. I pulled my hand away and his eyes shot open.

"Nooo, play with my hair" He pouted, I giggled and played with his hair. He snuggled into my chest. I looked down at him, a smile crept on to my face. I felt happy, I didn't care about Axel but I still missed his arms, cuddles, kisses and his brown whiskey eyes. God, I miss him with a passion, I want him back so badly but i shouldn't be complaining because I have Raph now. What if he leaves me? Or I'm not good enough for him? Who am I kidding, I'm not good enough for anyone.

I stare straight ahead, my smile started to fade away. I got tense. Raph looked up at me sensing my tension. He started to rub my back and I started to relax into his touch. It doesn't feel that same like ot does with Axel.

"I'm okay" I looked down at his eyes and smiled.

"Ok" He said not caring anymore. He placed his head back onto my chest.

What the hell was that?

*•*•*

"Happy birthday!" Shannya came bursting into my room. I groaned in annoyance. "What are your plans for today?" She asked hopping on to my bed.

"Maybe stay in" I sat up, my breath smelling like ass and my hair sticking in different directions.

"I'm going to go pick up your cake and then we'll watch a movie" she smiled beamed.

"Sure" I responded fixing my hair.

"Okiedokie" She smiled.

She got up and ran out the house to pick up th cake. I looked around, my eyes landed on my phone. I grabbed my phone seeing if I got any birthday wishes, wanting to see if Axel wished me one. Jackson was the only one, I frowned. I pulled my knees up into my chest.

Few minutes later, I hear a knock coming from the front door. I get up stretching and I slowly made my way to the door while scratching my stomach.

I opened up the door and my mom came running in with a bunch of plastic bags. She hugged me tightly.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETIE" She shouted and started jumping around. After she let go. "My baby is 17 YEARS OLD, EEE" she squealed and I started laughing. She ran/walked into the kitchen with her heels clicking.

My dad walked in, he gave me a huge hug and a tight squeeze.

"Happy birthday baby" He smiled and rubbed my back.

"Thank you dad" I smiled back. I closed the door and we made our way to the kitchen.

"So darling, how is it to be 17!" My mom said, excitedly.

"Nothing, really, just years closer of paying taxes and living the real world" i sighed. Being 17 did scare me, I'll be done high school next year and, I'll be off to college then college.

"You'll be just fine sweetheart" my mom reassured me.

"Thank you" I flashed her a smile.

"Well here we got you a gift" My dad looked through one of the bags. He gave me a small bag. He flashed me a big smile.

I opened the small bag and opened the box. It was a 24k carrot ring; I gasped at the sight. It was so beautiful.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you" I ran over to them and gave them a huge hug and planting both of them kisses of the cheeks.

"How did you afford it?" I asked.

"Hard work pays off" Mom smiled.

"Thousand times thank you" I hugged them again and I slid the ring onto my finger.

We spent some time talking and catching up and out of nowhere Shannya bursted through the door with a cake a bunch of bags.

"Well I guess we should leave since you have a busy day ahead of you" Momma said.

"Okayyy" I walked them to the door, and gave them a hug and kiss goodbye.

"Love you guys"

"Love you too sweetheart" They said as they walked off.

"Don't do anything I wouldn't do!" I laughed.

"Okay hunny" Dad started laughing.

I closed the door and turned around to Shannya.

"HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISS 17 YEAR OLD!" She ran over to me and gave me a hug. Why is there so much hugging today?

She pulled away and ran back into the kitchen. She started taking things out of the bag.

"Zoey go put on a movie" She shouted from the kitchen.

"Okay" I walked over to the living room. I sat on the couch with my blanket and turned on the TV. I put on my favourite movie, Dirty dancing.

As I waited for Shannya, all I could think about was Raph, he hasn't texted me anything. I sighed.

Why hasn't he texted me yet?

Long time no see,

I haven't uploaded in a while but I'm trying to balance school, homework and writting so patience, please! Love you all and thank you for 4k :)

Please vote and comment!