part 14

Axel snaked his hands around my waist.

"It's time" A guy barked at Axel.

"I love you.." He whispered in my ear.

I teared up. I turned around to face him. I wiped off his tears.

"Don't do this" I weakly said. I was shaking so much.

"You know I have to" he said with no emotion.

He gave me a quick kiss and walked away.

"Ready!" He yelled at the kidnappers.

"Axel, no" I cried out.

He looked back and I watched him get shot over and over again. Thousands of bullets entering his body. I fell to my knees crying. His body fell to the ground, I got up and ran over to him but everytime I got closer, he was getting further and further more away. I watched his dead body lay there knowing I couldn't save him.

"Zoey wake up!" Someone yelled.

I finally woke up from my dream with hot tears streaming down my face. I saw Axel with a concerned sad face looking towards me. He started wiping my tears.

"Axel..?" I croaked.

"It's me, I'm right here" He said holding me close.

I held him so tight like there was no tomorrow. I buried my head into his chest. He held me tight, holding my head and his other hand rubbing my back.

"Are you okay?" He said giving a kiss on my head.

"Yea, I just had a nightmare" I sniffled.

"What was it about?" He asked.

"Y-you...d-died" I started breathing heavily.

"I will assure you that I'm not dead and I'm not planning on it and I'll never leave you" He said reassuring me but at the same time sounded shocked.

I looked up at him with my puffy red eyes and snotty face, I smiled.

"Now let's clean that little pretty face of yours" He smiled.

"Okay" I wiped the rest of my tears.

We walked to the bathroom, I blew my nose. He walked up to me, he pulled me into a hug and kissed my head.

"What time is it" I asked him.

"Like 2:30 am" He responded, checking his phone.

"Is Jackson back yet?" I asked.

"No not yet" He responded

"Let's go grab some snacks and watch a movie so you can get your mind off your dream" He added with his big smile.

"Carry me please?" I looked up at him and smiled, doing the face he loves.

"Damn you're adorable, of course you I can" He chuckled.

He hoisted me on to his shoulder.

"Not like thisss" I whined, wrapping my arms around his torso. He started walking downstairs. I slipped my hands into his shirt and I rubbed my hands along his abs.

"I like it when you do that" He chuckles. I giggled.

"Your butt looks big from this angle" I said. I brought my hands back and pinched it.

"Aye, I'm going to beat you up if you do that again" He warned. I pinched his butt again.

He slammed me on to the couch, He crawled on top of me and started kissing my neck. He wrapped his big hands around my waist. I gripped on to his hair, I tugged on it and he bit my neck. He slid his hand down to my area.

"You're already wet" He went back up and started kissing me.

After a few minutes, he pulled away.

"Hey what are you doing?" I frowned.

"You pinched my butt silly goose" He chuckled.

"I'm gonna hurt you" I smiled.

I got away from his grip and got some snacks.

"Ohh come on sugar lips" he sat himself up.

I glanced up at him a couple times.

"You know you can stare, I ain't going to bite you" He said smirking.

"I'd have to burn my eyes after looking at you" I smirked.

"Nope, you would need holy water" He started chuckling.

I rolled my eyes and walked over to him with a bowl of chips. I placed the bowl down on the table and sat down. He laid down on his stomach, his head on my lap. I started scratching his back and I put Blades of glory on the TV.

Mid way through the movie he sits up and pulls me into his arms. I looked up at him and he started to fall asleep. By the end of the movie he was dead asleep. I looked up at him

"I love you" I muttered under my breath.

I waited a few minutes to see if he was awake.

"Baby, it's time to go to bed" I whispered and shook him a little. He grunted in response.

"Come on sleepy boy" I got up and grabbed his arm.

He got up half asleep. He wrapped his big arms around my waist and put all his weight on me.

"Come onnn" I giggled.

I brought him up into his room and laid him on his bed.

"Stay with meeee" He huskily said still being half asleep.

"I was planning on doing that anyways"

I got into his bed and he wrapped his big arms around me. He muttered sweet soft words into the nook of neck. I cupped his face and traced my thumb along his cheek.

I love this boy with all my heart, the way he makes me smile, feel. He's all I could ask for. I looked at him one more time before closing my eyes and I smiled. I pecked his plumped pink lips.

"Goodnight" I whispered.

He groaned, grabbing my waist and squeezing it. I fell asleep.

Please vote and comment!