part 30

Mature content

He placed his hands on the lower part of my back and pushed my hips closer to his. He licked the bottom lip for entrance, I let him in. The kiss was rough and passionate. He took off my pants and pulled away. He scanned my entire body.

"You okay baby?" I asked him.

"Yea" He looked me up through his eyelashes, his devilish grin. He had something planned.

"Hop down and turn around" He demanded, I nodded. He walked over to where the light switch is and turned on the fan so no one can hear us.

I hopped off the counter, I turned around and bent over it. He slid his hand down my back and stopped at my butt. He raised his hand and spanked me. I winced at the pain and whimpered, my panties got damped.

"Shh darling, it'll be over soon. Don't be too loud" He growled into my ear and laid a soft kiss under it. SMACK. I yelped quietly at the pain. Sh Zoey, I gotta make sure I stayed quiet, I don't want Shannya and Jackson to hear.

"Did Raph ever make you feel a type of why?" He asked me. He grabbed my hair yanking it back, his eyes burning into my eyes while he runs my butt for another spank.

"No"

"Don't lie to me" He growled, SMACK. I yelped.

"Yes, just once but he was a mistake" I whimpered.

Three more hits and it was finished.

"I don't appreciate liars, Zoey" He massaged my butt.

He teasingly pulled down my panties, his hands touching my bare skin. I looked back at him and he caught my gaze and smirked. He fiddled in his pocket for a condom and found one. He pulled his pants down revealing his bulging manhood.

"Why don't I help you with that" I looked down at it and then back at him and smiled.

"Mmm" He groaned and gave me the packet. I ripped it open with my teeth, I took it and slid it onto his cock.

When I finished, he pushed my chest onto the counter, the cold feeling of the counter made my nipples ache. He started to tease my entrance by running his tip along my folds. He slowly started entering in. He slid out and thrusted it all into me, I let out a harsh moan.

He placed his hand over my mouth to silence me and then removed it. With his other hand he grabbed onto my hair and pulled on it. He stopped and pulled my hair all the way back so my head is on his shoulder.

"I said quiet" He growled in my ear.

"Sorry" I croaked through my heavily breaths.

He pushed my body back down and took fast, rough strokes.

"Harder please" I softly moaned, he groaned. With my response he gripped on to my waist and thrusted harder into me with his balls smacking my butt. His massive cock stretching my walls. I gasped and held onto the counter.

"You feel so good, fuck" He groaned again. My toes started to curl up.

"Axel, I'm about to cum" I said between each stroke, I started to pant.

"Wait till I fucking say so" He growled again, his hand around my waist gripped tighter.

This dude really changed when I left, he'd never fuck me like this and damn it feels so good.

My stomach tightened up and after every stroke I'd let out a soft moan.

"Cum for me darling" He said, pulling my head back up onto his shoulder while his thrusts got longer. I released all over his cock.

"Good girl" He said while leaving soft kisses on the back of my neck. He took it out and slipped off the condom. I was exhausted.

I pulled my pants back on and so did he. I turned around to face him. His smile beamed and his eyes sprinkled when he looked down at me. I blushed, I leaned in and kissed him softly. He kissed me back quickly.

The fan turned off.

I pulled away, "let's go, I think Shannya and Jackson are waiting for us" I smiled with my swollen lips.

"Okay"

We unlocked the door and walked downstairs. Shannya and Jackson are cuddled up and asleep.

"Aww" I smiled.

"We're cuter though" Axel shot me a wink and a kiss, I rolled my eyes.

"Okay Axe spray" I giggled. He glared at me.

Shit again

I ran into the kitchen with him on my tail, I giggled a lot. He got close so I turned around, broke his ankles and ran down into the basement. The basement is our second hangout place, we have a pool table and a big ass tv and couch.

Axel caught up to me and tackled me on to the couch.

"I've caught you my little kitten" He straddled me and gave me a quick kiss, "Hmm you're such in a vulnerable position right now" He grinned. He pinned my hands over my head and started to devour my neck.

"Baby" I placed my hands on his neck and he stopped right away.

"Yes darling" His cheeks turned a light shade of pink.

"Let's watch a movie" I smiled.

"Yes yes yes" He rubbed the back of his neck. "I'm so sorry if I was too rough there"

"Axel, you don't have to say sorry" I stroked my hand through his hair, "you're worried about kissing me roughly even though you messed my shit up in the bathroom" I said giggling. He blushed bright red this time.

"Oh y-yeah" He stuttered.

"Oh my god, you're adorable" I kisses his nose.

"Nooooo" He laid on me and nuzzled his face into the nook of my neck.

"Yessss" I kissed the side of his neck.

I took the remote and turned it on.

"What movie do you want to watch" I asked him.

"Hmmm, Johnny English, the third one!" He grinned like a mad child.

"Okaayyyy" I put it on the TV. He sat up straight and watched it like he was in s trance.

*•*•*

"Axel?" I lightly kicked him since he was at my feet and not cuddling me.

No response

This boy loves this movie, I giggled.

"I'm dead" I said while waiting for a reaction

Nothing

"My BOOBS are out" I looked at him.

"Boobies" He said excitedly with a grin on his face. He turned his head to face me and he looked down at my chest and then back up to my eyes, "boobies" he frowned. I bursted out laughing.

I sat up, and wrapped my arms around him and brought him down so he's laying on me.

"Axe?"

"Yes kitten" He looked up at me while wrapping his arms around me.

"Are we back together?" I asked, I blushed looking away.

Hey, I might've said this last chapter but I'm not sure. I haven't been feeling motivated to keep writting this story but im trying my best so I am sorry if I don't upload in a while. I have to balance writting, school and homework out so my apologies. Love you all.

Please vote, share and comment! <3