part 4

^^^Ellie^^^

5 minutes into the movie, Axel walked over to me and sat next to me.

"You scared?" I asked him with a smile.

He put his head on my shoulder.

"Not yet" he gulped. I giggled.

As the movie kept playing he slid his arms around my waist. He put his head on my chest. I started to play with his hair.

At one of the jump scares he buried his head into my chest and I rubbed his back with my other hand.

"Is it gone now?" His voice shaking.

"Yes" I lied.

He looked back at the screen and another jump scare came out and he buried his face back into my chest and held me tightly.

"You lied to me" he frowned and looked me in the eyes.

My hand that's playing his hair goes down to his face and cups it. He's perfect in every way. He's beady eyes look down at my lips. Another jumpscare happens and Axel jolts up. I started laughing at him

"You're such a wimp" I grab my stomach and I laugh even more.

"Hey that's not funny!" He said while laughing.

"It is" I smiled. I put the movie on paused. I got up got a bowl of chips.

"It's not and if you keep laughing I'll do something about it" He said.

I come back I put the chips on the table.

"Yeah what are you going to do about it" I said crossing my arms.

He got up and walked over to me. He closed up the gap between us and titled my chin up.

"I don't think you want to play with fire, Zoey" He said knowing the power he has over me.

I looked up at him and gulped. Why am I nervous, it's only Axel, snap out of it.

"Whhat hhappens if I do" I said nervously

Somebody shoot me already, please.

He smirked showing all his teeth. Out of nowhere he grabbed me and r.k.od my ass on to the couch. He sat on my stomach and pinned my arms beside me. He bent over and whispered in my ear.

"I said don't play with fire"

His breath tingled my skin.

He got off of me and got the bowl of chips that were in the table. He sat back down.

I got up and sat next to him. I put my legs over his and my head on his shoulder. He put the blanket over us. I held him close. He put his hand on my thigh and stroked my thigh. He held me close. This boy will be the death of me.

"You're cute" I muttered.

"Hm?" He look down at me and smiled. He put a piece of hair behind my ear. He cupped my face and traced his thumb against my cheekbone.

"I, uh I" My mouth was dry.

"Do I make you nervous?" He smiled 10x more.

"Uh n-no" I looked away.

"Hey hey no no" He grabbed my face and made me look at him again.

"You're so beautiful" He added. My cheeks burnt bright red.

"I- uh- um- pizza tonight?" I blurted out.

"Sure" He started to twirl my hair.

I took out my phone and I call the pizza place. He place his hand on my hip and squeezed it. He made my body melt under his touch.

I ordered the pizza and hung up. I unpaused the movie. Axel held me tight when he got scared, it's cute.

After sometime the door bell rings and I go up to answer.

"Hey"

I froze.

Please vote and comment!