part 20

I leaned in and he pulled away. One word embarrassed.

"I'm so sorry" I sat up and put my hands on my face.

"I was joking c'mere" He chuckled. He pulled me down and cupped my cheek. He leaned in and kissed me passionately. I kissed back right away and started fighting for dominance, he won of course.

I got on top him and straddled him. He stroked my thigh. I bit his lip making sure I'm teasing him. He grabbed my throat and pulled me away.

"No teasing beauté" He whispered in my ear and then kissed it. I know he has a big dick, I just know it.

I blushed bright red and he chuckled.

"L-l-lets g-go eat" I stuttered.

"Sure thing" He smiled at me and gave me a peck. I got up and he trailed behind me.

I got into the kitchen. I didn't know the kitchen just yet so I was a wee bit confused. I got on my tippy toes to open a covert. I found the cereal, YES. I felt Raph's stare behind the back of my head. I went to another covert and I magically found a bowl, I turned around to look at him. He was sitting on the counter looking amazing as ever. My cheeks flushed a light shade of red crimson, I took a second to soak in all his features and damnnn girl he's fine as hell.

"Come here" He said huskily with his accent. "Now" He growled.

I placed my bowl and the cereal down on the table, I made my move towards him. Did I tell you guys how nervous he makes me feel but in a good way, don't worry.

I got there, he slid his hands around my waist and pulled me closer between his legs, he makes me tingle everytime he touches me, I love it. His lips curled into a smirk and he hid his face in the nook of my neck.

"You're adorable when you blush" He said while sliding his hands up my back and hugging me, I slid my hands under his hoodie and started scratching his back in a circular motion.

"Mmm" He groaned in my ear, he laid small pecks on my neck and then he blew into my neck making farting noises. I pulled my neck away.

"Ewww" I said and both started laughing.

Our laugh died down and we just starred at each other. He cupped my face, I leaned  into his hands and got closer into his chest. He traced his thumb along my bottom lip, I lightly bit his thumb. He took his thumb out and grabbed my jaw and squished my face together.

"What did I say about teasing Zoey" He growled, starring me with his whiskey brown eyes. The look of lust and desperation mixed in them. With his other hand sliding under my shirt, rubbing my back. He pulled his hand gripping my face down so I could respond.

I tried to respond to him, I really did but he was intimidating. His lips curled up into a smirk. I starred at his lips and I took a deep breath.

"Earth to Zoey, give me an answer" 

"I-I'm s-sorry R-Raph" I looked back into his eyes.

"It's okay" He said and kissed my cheek. "I have work tonight so I gotta go soon"

"Aww okay" My lips curled down into a frown.

"I knew you'd miss me if I left" His cockiness started to show.

"Whatever" I rolled my eyes and walked away to make myself some cereal.

"Heyyyy" He whined.

I finished making it and I started to eat. I felt his hot breath going down my neck, it tingled the hairs on my neck. He pressed himself against me, and wrapped his big hands around me. He started pecking my neck. I was still eating my cereal trying to seem unbothered but my body was telling otherwise. He started to get more passionate on my neck making sure he left hickies.

After I finished my bowl, I placed it on the counter. I turned around and his head lifted off my neck.

"One horny ass" I started giggling.

"It's how I show my affection and I also bite" He pouted.

"I didn't mean it in a bad way, I love it, and that's how I show my affection too" I smiled.

With my response he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He started dancing around the kitchen and I laughed. He gripped on to my thighs and started slow dancing with me in his arms.

"Raph" I looked into his brown gorgeous eyes.

He stopped and looked me in the eyes.

"Oui beauté?"

"Where do you work?" I asked.

"At a bistro, 20 minutes away from here" He said with a smile "are you planning to come critic me?" He asked.

"Nooo I just wanted to know" I smiled.

*•*•*

I'm so bored right now, I'm laying on the bed and and I just wanna hangout with someone. Shannya was out with Théodore and Raph left for work an hour ago. I'm alllll alone.

All I could think about was the kiss between Raph and I, and let me tell y'all, it felt amazing, how our lips moved in synced and how my skin feels when he touches me. But he isn't Axel, he's gentle, sweet and I loved the electricity that ran through me when he kissed me, I want him back. I need him back.

I looked up at the ceiling while tears stream down my face. "I miss him, I miss him, this isn't fair!" I said over and over sobbing.

I got up and walked over to my mirror. I stood in front of it and my mascara was running, great, I look like a hot mess. "Zoey you're a bad b, you don't need a guy" I yelled into the mirror while pointing. I turned around to look at my butt in the mirror. "Yesss girl still thick" I spanked it.

I probably sound psycho talking to myself, I mentally facepalmed myself. I started playing Megan The Stallion to feel myself. The song WAP came on and I mentally prepared myself for it, I started hyping myself and started moving my stuff so I have space. I started blasting the song.

Now from the top make it drop

I started dancing.

After the dance I just curled into a fetal position, of course Axel popped into my mind. I hate this, why is this hurting me so bad?

I got up and made my way to the kitchen with tears in my eyes trying to roll out of my eyes. I found the alcohol stash. Yes, I love Shannya now. I grabbed a bottle of bailey's and I sat on the couch. I started taking swigs. Fuck it I'm getting drunk, I don't want to worry about anyone.

After a lot of drinks I started watching the notebook on the couch.

"WHY WOULD YOU LEAVE HIM, HE LOVES YOU DUMB BITCH!" I slurred at the TV. I feel bad for calling her the b word, she was having a bad day and I am too. I am so sorry Rachel McAdams.

Why would she leave him if he would go through so much trouble to get her back, Ryan Gosling, you're always welcomed in my books.

By the end of the movie I was ugly crying, mascara smudged all over my face and snots smeared in with the mascara.

The door unlocked and opened.

Sorry I havent been publishing a while, just couldn't find the motivation to keep writing and the ending is sucky but whatever. Thank you for the 1k, means a lot.

Please comment, vote and keep reading!