part 27

Some mature content!

"Why" I asked.

"Because I missed you and when I'm laying here it reminded me of being with you" he answered with a smile.

"Okay okay you can sleep here tonight" I smiled back.

I closed my door and grabbed my sleeping clothes, I walked into my closet and I changed into my sleeping clothes. I came back out, turned off the lights and got into bed next to him, I placed my ring on the night stand. I snuggled into his chest, it was hard but yet comfortable. I traced my finger along his abs, he inhaled deeply controlling his actions.

"I see you've been working out and got tattoos" I said to him.

"Yeah I need to get my mind off of you one way" He chuckled, "but somehow you always ended up in the same spot" he smiled and placed a soft kiss against my forehead. I smiled. I placed my arm on his chest and my leg on top of his torso.

"Goodnight Axe" I looked up at him and he looked down, I give him a short little kiss.

"Goodnight Zo" He smiled and kissed my head.

I closed my eyes, this time I fell straight to sleep, no interruptions which I normally get. Axel is always my solution.

*•*•*

"Zoey who the fuck is this?" Axel asked. I fluttered my eyes open to see him holding up my phone.

"What?"

"Whose Raph?" He asked again.

Oh fuck.

"Please don't get mad at me"

"Maybe, now tell me" He was pissed.

"Well in Europe I was heart broken, vulnerable and I wanted to be happy. Raph is Shannya's ex boyfriend's bestfriend"

"Was he the guy on your story?" He asked.

"Yes"

"Do you guys kiss?"

"Yes"

"Did you have sex"

"No, I wouldn't let him"

"Good, now keep explaining, I wanna know everything that happened" he crossed his arms.

"He got distant with me, and on my birthday he didn't show up or even wrote me a text saying happy birthday. Around 10pm he came over drunk with Théodore, Shannya's ex. She and I were pissed. Raph tried to do the naughty naughty, but I wouldn't let him. I kept rejecting him and saying no, he wouldn't listen. He grabbed my butt, I slapped him and then he was about to hit me and he stopped. I ran to my room and locked my door. The next morning I was making myself breakfast, he came in pissed cause I ignored him when he said goodmorning. End of story he called me worthless, trash and he said that you cheated on me on purpose because I was nothing and that he'd been using me the entire time" I took deep breath cause I said that in just one go.

"I didn't want to stay there anymore because of him, and Shannya and Théo difted apart so I decided to come back because I realised I wanted you back so badly" I croaked. Axel pulled me into his chest, I started to sob into it.

"You aren't worthless, don't ever listen to the scum bag of a human ever again. He doesn't deserve you and honestly he doesn't deserve anyone else, cause he's worthless trash. You don't need em because your favourite Axe is here" he said kissing my head.

"I dont want him, it's the first he said got to me" I sniffled.

"Don't let, you're a strong lady, you don't need a little Frenchie tell you what you can and can't be" he rubbed my back. I deeply inhaled and exhaled.