part 7

"May I kiss you?" He asked.

My jaw dropped. I'm about to kiss him, I'm starting to panic. I don't know if I can do it. What if I'm a terrible kisser and then he'll laugh at me. It's a one in a life time of opportunity.

"Yes" I nervously said.

Axel leaned in and grazed my lips with his. I parted my lips a bit for his tongue to enter. He took over as soon as he got the chance. I felt electricity rush through us. It was slow and passionate, nothing too crazy. I gripped onto his hair as he bit my lower lip and kept kissing me. We slowly stopped and pressed  our foreheads together while breathing heavily.

"That was, wow" He said.

"Intoxicating" I said, smiling.

We just stared at each other to what feels like forever.

"Goodnight" Axel said, kissing my forehead.

"Goodnight Axel" I smiled back while tracing circles with my nails on his back.

---Next Morning---

My eyes fluttered open to the sight of a demi god. His large arms wrapped around me. His eyes started to open and I closed my eyes right away. He chuckled.

"Goodmorning beautiful" he said and kissed my forehead. I kept my eyes close.

"I know you're up" he started chuckling and tickling me.

I bursted out laughing.

"StooOOooop" I kept laughing.

He stopped and held me close.

"Goodmorning Axe." I gave him a peck.

"Wooow, I only get a peck" He frowned.

I giggled and I cupped his face. I looked at every detail of his face. He's gorgeous, he has zero imperfections. I lean in and kiss him gently. I parted my lips so his tongue can enter.

I pull away, I stare into his eyes and he pulls me in close while twirling my hair.

"What the fuck is going on?!" I heard Jackson say as soon as he opened my door.

Fuck.

"Nothing" I replied.

"Bullshit, why is Axel shirtless with you in bed" He yelled.

"Because he stayed with me last night "

"Why?"

"We watched the conjuring and I got scared so I came in here and stayed all night" Axel said.

"Did you sleep with her"Jackson growled.

"No I didn't, I promise" Axel replied.

"Okay okay, leave now"

"Okay" Axel got up and left my room.

Jackson looked at me, he shook his head and he walks away.

How am I still alive?

I walk downstairs and see Jackson and Axel play xbox.

"How was your date Jackson?" I asked him. Sat next to Axel, we exchanged looks and smiled.

"It was awesome, I'm really starting to like her" He said with a smile on his face.

"Well good, are you going on a second date?"

"I haven't asked her yet, I'm nervous"

Axel and I looked at each other and we bursted out into a laughing fit.

"You, nervous" We kept in laughing.

"Hey, it's not funny"

I look at Axel and nodded at him. Axel grabbed his phone and threw it to me, I caught it and he held Jackson down. I opened his phone and I went into his messages.

"Don't you dare Zoey" He yelled.

"Hey Ellie, I was wondering if you wanted to go on a second date with me. I'd love to see you again." I said and pressed send.

"You'll thank us later" I smile knowing I'm about to get my ass beat.

"Axel let go of me right this instant or I'll make sure you won't have kids when you're older" He warned.

I instantly smiled at the thought of taking care of tiny little Axels.

"Hey I didn't say I wanted kids"

"3, 2" Jackson started counting down and Axel got off.

"Thanks Axel" I sarcastically said while rolling my eyes.

"No problem" He laid on the couch while smirking.

I swear I'm going to beat him up.

"Give me my phone right now"

DING

"Zoey give it right now!" He raised his voice.

I looked at his phone and Ellie texted.

"She said yes, chill. She also asked when"

He started smiling and started skipping over to me. He really likes this girl. I gave him his phone and he started texting her. He waited a couple more minutes and his phone dinged again. His face lit up.

"She said on friday she'd love to" He got all giddy.

"Yaaayyyyy" I hugged him. He's lucky to have someone.

I looked over Jackson's shoulder and he gave me a smile and a wink. My heart melted and I blushed.

Jackson let go, walked over to Axel and they kept playing.

I sit next to Axel, I laid my head on the couch. I stared at him for quite sometime. Jackson saw me and lightly hit my leg.

"Eyes away" He said.

I got embarrassed, my cheeks turned red and I look away. Axel and Jackson start laughing at me.

I walked quickly to my room.

"Yo Axel that's my sister, keep your eyes on the screen" Jackson said.

I closed my door and I giggled.

---Few Hours Later---

I got my shower ready, I took off my clothes and got into the shower. I got out, and dried my hair. I threw on my spandex and my oversized pink spongebob hoodie. I pulled my long hair up into a ponytail and went into the kitchen.

I looked into the living room and saw Axel by himself playing on his phone.

"Axel? Where's Jackson?" I asked him

"He went to the store to pick up some food" He answered, still has his eyes glued to his screen.

I rolled my eyes, I sighed and made myself a snack.

Please vote and comment!