part 13

***Sexual content***

"Round two tonight?" He said while stroking my thigh.

I bit my lip trying to regulate my breathing. His hand inch closer to my area.

"You're already warm" He smirked.

"Axel I'm driving right nowww" I whined.

"Shhh" He said while leaving kisses on my neck.

I needed to get it off my mind so when we got to a red light and I started playing pink fluffy unicorns.

"Why did you put this on?" He asked.

"So I can concentrate on driving" I said smiling and then kept driving. He chuckled.

When we got home, I parked the car and turned towards him. He looked at me and when I looked into his eyes, i saw something else. His eyes got darker and a flash of lust.

I got out of the car and he was quick behind me. When I was trying to unlock the door he was behind me already devouring my neck.

"Axel can you get the things from the car" I asked.

"Sure thing baby" He went back and I walked to my room.

"Where are you?" I heard him place the bags on the ground, closing and locking the door.

"In my room"

He ran up to my room, he closed the door and locked it. He walked over to me. I pulled his head down and started kissing him. I took off his shirt. He gently placed me on the bed without letting go of the kiss. I took off my shirt.

He took off my pants and his. He broke off the kiss and trailed tiny kisses down to my area.

I placed my legs on his shoulders and he held my thighs. He started massaging my clit with his tongue. I moaned.

He traveled down. He flicked every right places, I gripped on to his hair and arched my back. I came on his face.

He got back up to my face and kept kissing me.

I broke it off while he kissed my neck. I grabbed a condom and I rolled it on his big long shlong. (I'm so sorry my friend wanted that in the book)

I laid back down and he slammed into me right away. I let out a yelp and I started digging my nails into his back. He grabbed my hands and pinned them over my head.

He started going deeper and harder. The the pain was mixed with pleasure, it felt so good. He moaned in my ear and he started sucking my neck.

"Zoey.." He groaned.

We both came at the same time and he released my hands. He pulled out and took off the condom. We looked into each other's eyes, we were both breathing heavily.

"Do you want to take a bath?" He asked me. I nodded.

He got up and when I tried to get up I fell back on to the bed.

"Can you carry me please?" I asked.

He chuckled and nodded his head. He started the bath tub. He came back and picked me up bridal style.

He got in with me in his arms. I laid on his stomach and laid my head on his chest. He kissed my forehead, he started chuckling.

"What?" I asked

"You have so many hickies, you're mine" he  said rubbing my back.

I giggled and gave him a peck. I felt his groin go up on my stomach.

"Well I see you're excited to be with me" I smiled.

"Always" He kissed my forehead.

We cleaned each other. When we finished he picked me off and placed me on to the bed. He got dressed and dressed me.

I put on a movie and he held me in his arms close to his chest. I slowly started falling asleep.

"Goodnight baby" I huskily said in my ear.

"Goodnight" I said smiling. I closed my eyes and snuggled into him.

He is mine and I am his.

Please vote and comment!