part 31

"Well are we?" He asked. He leaned over and brushed his lips against my sweet spot on my neck, I took a sharp breath and closed my eyes. This boy is my everything honestly, I've said this before but I would spend my internity with him.

"Baby?" I stared blankly at him.

Do I or no? Of course I do!

"Zo?"

I could crawl into his skin and live in it.

"Zoey" He wrapped his hands around my shoulders a shook me, snapping me out of my trance.

"Yea" My face started to fluster.

"Are we dating?" His voice cracked and I giggled.

"Of course we are silly"i came to my sense. I pecked his nose, "That's the reason why I came back..." I whispered the last part. I took a lock of my hair and started to twirl it nervously.

"Really?!" He said out of excitement. He wrapped his arms around my petite figure and switched positions so now his back against the couch and I'm laying on his stomach. He started to place kisses all over my face.

He pulled away, he slid his hands down to my butt and cupping my butt.

"I see you came crawling back" He smirked at me, giving my butt a little squeezed, my breath hitched in my throat.

"Wipe that thing off your face before I do it myself" I huffed.

"What is a 5'5 girl going to do the amazing tall Axel?" He said while planting a kiss on my forehead.

"Attack you" I giggled.

"Mhm okay sure" He muttered, "I don't think you can take me on" He smirked.

"Okay butthole" I kissed his nose.

I sat up straddling him and started to punch him lightly.

"That tickles" He giggled.

I rolled my eyes and leaned over and brushed my lips against his. He placed his hands on my waist and smirked. I started kissing his neck; I brushed my lips over over his sweet spots which cause him groan. Once I felt him growing, I moved my hips against his groin. I moaned at the feeling.

No Zoey, self control.

I stopped, and got off of him. I placed a small kiss on his lips.

"Hey woah woah, where are you going?" He sat up and frowned.

"5'5 girl just won" I smirked and sat on the other side of the couch.

"So you're gonna leave me like this?" He kept frowning while looking down at his bulge.

"Yup" I smirked.

"Tease" He scoffed and crawled over to me laid his on my lap looking pretty pissed.

"I love you" I kissed his forehead. I placed a blanket over him and started to rub his back.

"I love you too" He muttered watching the TV.

*•*•*

Ding, ding, ding

The doorbell.

Can someone get the door, I mentally groaned.

Ding, ding, ding

Ugh.

I woke up to Axel sleeping peacefully on my lap. It's still very dark. His hair was messy; I ran my fingers through his hair. I look at him more carefully now. He's drooling, I giggled. I carefully took my phone out and took a picture of the messy Axel.