part 10

*Sexual content*

I turned on The Breakfast Club. I pulled his hair back into a ponytail and I applied his face with a blue clay mask and then I applied some to mine. He went into the bathroom to look at himself in the mirror.

"Zoey come here for a second" Axel demanded.

I walked over to him. He grabbed my waist and laid gentle kisses on my head. He pullout his phone.

"Pose" He gave another kiss on my head and took a photo.

12 minutes later, I removed his mask and mine. I put lotion on his face and the entire time he stared into my eyes.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked.

"Because you're pretty" He smiled.

"I don't know what you're on"

He picked me up and fell on to the bed with me in his arms.

"You're gorgeous Zoey." He whispered in my ear.

He bit my earlobe and traced kisses down my jawline to my lips. He started kissing passionately and rough. I liked it.

I started tugging on the hem of his shirt. He swiftly took it off and kept kissing me. I flipped him and straddled him. I trailed kisses down to his neck. I nipped and sucked his neck. I made sure I sat directly on his bulge.

"Baby are you sure" He grunted after I kissed his sweet spot.

"Yes Axel"

Right away he laid me on the bed kissed my neck. I took off my shirt and unclipped my bra. He stopped and looked at my breast. He immediately started blushing, he went back down and started sucking on the nipple.

I arched my back and a small moan came out.

With my response he smirked and started nipping.

He slowly made his way to my pants.

"Wait Axel"

He stopped right away.

"Lay down"

He listened. I got on top of him and I started kissing his neck, leaving hickies. I made my way down his chest while slid my hand into his pants and started rubbing his bulge slowly. He slipped a small moan.

I started taking off his pants.

His penis stood up, I gulped at the size of it. I kneeled between his legs.

"You okay love?" He asked.

"Y-yes" I started blushing.

I started stroking his penis, he grunted. I bent over and kissed the tip, I slowly licked up and down. I wrapped my mouth around it and went all the way down. I started bobbing up and down while stroking the end. He started thrusting into my mouth. He moaned.

He thursted more and I started choking. His warm liquid shot down my throat. I lifted my head up and swallowed.

"Lie down" He ordered.

I lied down and took off my pants.

He started kissing me roughly. A few minutes later he broke up the kiss to slip on a condom.

He got on top. He started massaging my clit with his tip. I moan between our kisses.

"I need you, now" I said weakly. I was wrapped around this boy's finger.

He slowly started thrusting into me and I moaned. He kept a slow steady rhythm.

"Harder, p-please" I groaned.

He slammed into me. Rough and hard. I yelped loudly. I'm for sure not walking tonight tomorrow.

"I'm almost there" I said between each thrust. Our sweat mixing together.

"Do it" He growled in my ear and laid kisses on my shoulder.

We both came at the same time. The feeling of bliss and satisfaction took over me.

"I love you..."

Please vote and comment!