part 26

Shannya grabbed my hand and squeezed it tight.

"What is that?" She whispered, her voice trembling.

"I don't know" I whispered back, I started to shake.

I flickered the lights and shirtless Axel was behind the island table with a pan in his hand. He screamed so loud. Shannya and I bursted out laughing.

"Zoey?" His face went soft and so did his voice.

"Hold give me a second" I kept dying of laughter.

"Did you see his face and how high he screamed" Shannya clutched onto her stomach.

I took a couple breathers and before I knew it Axel scooped me up into his arms and gave me a bear hug. I hugged him back, he spun me around.

He placed me back onto my feet and I gave him a good look, he's gotten tattoos on his arms, some over his chest and some on his hands. His hair got longer and shaggy, he also got an ear piercing and girl he even painted his nails. His muscles more defined.

"I see you've grown out of your playboy stage" I smirked at him.

"I see you're still adorable" He smirked.

"Touché touché" I laughed. We just stared into each other's eyes to what felt like forever. Shannya cleared her throat and I looked at her, I felt his stare in the side of my face. I looked back at him.

"This is-" before I could finish, Jackson came bursting into the kitchen with a bat. He stopped right away when he saw me, he ran over to me and hugged me tightly.

"ZOEY, MY BABY SISTER IS BACK!" he jumped up and down with me in his arms.

"Dude if you keep jumping I might explode" I held him tightly. He placed me back down on the ground.

"Whose this pretty friend of yours?" He asked with a smirk.

"This is Shannya, she's my roomate from Europe but now she's living here" I said and we all turned to her.

"Hi" She started to blush at Jackson and she gave him a little wave. She looked so tiny next to them, same as me.

"Then this is Axel" I pointed at Axel.

"Oh I know, you drunk called him and you were on facetime with him" She laughed. Axel shifted awkwardly "Hey" He smiled.

"Oh, yeah" I blushed and smiled, " and this is Jackson, my brother" I pointed at him.

"Hello" He did his devilish smirk.

"Ew" I gagged, I looked over at Shannya, she was crimson red. "While I'm going to settle her up in the other guest room and Jackson we need to have a talk"

"Yes yes good idea" she snapped her fingers and walked back to the living room. I looked over at Jackson and he was watching her walking away like she's prey. I slapped his shoulder and he snapped out of the trance he was in. He started chuckling.

I walked to the living room to help Shannya and her luggage. I felt Axel's eyes burn in my back.

I heard a smack and I heard Jackson say, "Bro, that's my sister"  I laughed mentally.

I brought Shannya's luggage up into the other guest room and I helped her unpack.

"I forgot to tell you this but your house is bigger than the one in Europe and the room is way nicer, thank you for giving me this opportunity" She said hugging me and I hugged her back. "No problem, I'd do anything to keep a smile on your face" We let go and kept packing.

As soon as she finished she got ready for bed and laid down.

"Goodnight Zo" She yawned.

"Goodnight Shannya" I walked out of her room and closed it. I walked downstairs to where to the boys were in the kitchen. I jumped up onto the counter. Axel was making himself a bowl of cereal and Jackson scrolling through his phone.

"So I see you were flirting with Ms. Shannya" I smiled. Jackson perked his eyes up when he heard the name Shannya.

"Yea so" He scoffed.

"What about Ellie?" I asked, His face fell.

"Well we didn't get along like I thought we would, she turned everything into a fight and I couldn't handle being around her anymore so I broke up with her" He explained, "now I'm going to bed before you can ask me more questions and so I can see Le Pretty Shannyaya in the morning" He smirked and walked off.

"Goodnight"

"Night" He walked up the stairs.

"Well hello pretty stranger" I looked over at Axel he was leaning against the counter eating his cereal. He looked up right away and his cheeks turned a light shade of pink. He looked over his shoulder and pointed at himself.

"Me?" He asked.

"Yes, now come here cause I want an explanation about the night" I said. He walked to me right away the bowl in his hands, he placed in beside me and placed his hands next to my legs and leaned in.

"Well it was set up, the girl was texting one of the girls you were with and then when you opened the door she threw herself on to me and started kissing me" His breath dancing on my face.

"And if you don't believe me then I have screenshots that the girl you were walking with sent me, she felt really bad after it. I looked at it in the morning and I was going to show you but you were gone and if I were to text you I thought you wouldn't answer" He took his phone out of his sweats and showed me the screenshots. He placed it back into his pocket.

"I'm sorry" he said, hanging his head low and his eyes rimmed with tears.

I cupped his face with both my hands and lifted his head up. "Don't be sorry, I forgive you already, I just wanted to know what happened"

A tear escaped from his eye and I wiped it right away, I then started tracing circles along his cheek bone.

"You know I'd never cheat on you, I'd never forgive myself if I ever hurt you Zoey, I love you too much and I missed you so fucking much when you were gone" He sniffled and pulled me into his arms and hugged me.

"I love you too, Axel and I have for such a long time. I missed you so much too" I played with his hair and I placed a small kiss on the side of his head.

I pulled his head back by his hair. I looked him in his eyes and I smiled, I missed his whiskey brown eyes. I brushed my lips against his to tease him, he let out a frustrated groan. I smirked and leaned in again. Our lips locked together once again. He slid his tongue across my lip for entrance and let him in right away. He bit my lower lip and I let out a soft yelp, he smirked against my lips. It go deeper and more passionate. The spark of electricity sparked again, I missed this feeling.

I pulled his head back again and I started to suck and kiss his neck. I left a couple of love bites too, I made sure marks were left. His hands clung on to my thighs. He groaned in my ear with satisfaction.

I pulled away, I stared into his eyes and our breaths tangling together. His lips looked all swollen and plump. I gave him one last peck. I yawned and got down.

"Bed time" I said with a smile.

"Mmm noooo" He growled, he held me tightly.

"Yesssss"

"Fine I guess I'm that boring" He said while dramatically walking away to my room. What is he doing now? I laughed.

I grappled my luggage and entered my room to find him on my bed with his arm behind his head.

"What're you still doing here?" I asked.

"Sleeping here" he said while he looked over to me with his playful smile.

Please vote, comment and share!