part 8

"Hey what's up?" He asked, he got up and walked over to me.

"You're ignoring meee" I pouted, I turned my back towards him.

"Nooooo" He slid his hands underneath my sweater and held me close.

He gave me little neck kisses. I held his hand and turned my neck so he had better excess. He started sucking and nipping my neck. He stopped and backed away a little while holding me.

"I like these spandex" He smirked.

"Axellll" I turned around to face him while laughing.

"Whaaaat, I just like your spandex" Still showing his flashy smirk. I push his head away.

"Why are you so tall?" I asked.

"Why are you so short"

I gasped and I tried to walk away. He held me tight. He grabbed me and lifted me up onto the counter. His hands holding my hips, and closed the gap between us. He leaned in and I pulled away.

"What was that for" He asked, pouting.

"You laughed at my height" I pouted sticking out my bottom lip

He looked at my bottom lip and he licked his lips. I bit my lower lip making sure I tease him.

"I'm sorry baby" He said with his husky voice. He drives me crazy.

I leaned in and he pulls away.

"I was joking, come baaaack" I grabbed his hood with both of my hands.

"Hmm no" He started stroking my waist.

I rolled my eyes. I lean in and kiss him softly. He bit my lower lip causing me to give out a small yelp. He pressed me down against the counter and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"You drive me crazy" He said in between the kiss.

The car pulled into the driveway and I push Axel off of me. I go to the bathroom and looked myself in the mirror. Nice he left hickies. I tighten up my hoodie and I let my hair down to cover it up. Jackson walks in while I walk out of the bathroom.

"Hey guys" Jackson said with a smile. "I bought some groceries"

"I guess I'll make dinner tonight" I offered.

"Okay dokay"

I helped Jackson put the groceries away while Axel stared at me from the other side of the kitchen island. Jackson followed his eyes and looked away quickly.

"Dude seriously stop you horny ass" He went over to Axel and slapped the back of his head.

"I wasn't looking at her butt" He responded, rubbing his neck.

"Yea sure, come play xbox"

"Okay babe" Axel said while leaving the kitchen, he smacked Jackson's ass.

"I love that papi" He replied and winked at Axel.

"The bromance is immaculate" I laughed.

They both start laughing and started playing on the xbox.

I started cooking supper.

Once I finished I called them in and they came in.

"Zoey theres another party tonight, wanna come?" Jackson asked.

"I don't know should I?"

"Please" Axel begged while pouting.

"Okayyyy, eat up though

We all finished eating and I went up into my room while they do they do the dishes. I changed into a white crop top and I tie the long fabric into a knot at the bottom of my crop top. I threw on a pair of high waisted boyfriend jeans with smiley faces on them. I put on my white nike air forces with baby blue on the sides of it.

I walk downstairs and sat on the couch. Axel came down the stairs in black Jean's and a black shirt that hugged him in the right places. Hell you can see his abs through the shirt.

"Take a picture it'll last longer" He smirked.

I rolled my eyes. He sat next to me and put his hand on my thigh.

"You look gorgeous tonight love" He kissed my cheek, I can still feel the warmth of his lips lingering on my cheek.

"Thank you Axe, you look handsome tonight" I looked at him and smiled.

Jackson walked down the stairs and Axel quickly took his hand away.

"Time to go" Jackson said.

"Can I drive?" I asked.

"Sure" Jackson answered

I jumped up and ran to the keys. I ran to the car, I got in an plugged in my phone into the aux cord. Jackson sat in the passenger seat and Axel sat in the back. I started playing my music and started driving. When we got there, I parked the car and we got out. We headed inside and the boys went off, again. Rude.

I went to the kitchen and grabbed myself a drink and headed to a couch. I sat down and just watched everyone.

40 minutes into the party, I see Jackson and Axel hanging around with friends. Axel was talking to the some beach blonde girl from the last party. What is he doing? He should be talking to me, I started frowning.

Suddenly the girl starts to kiss Axel. My heart dropped. I got up and went to the kitchen. I know we aren't together but the pain of jealousy got to me. I knew I wasn't good enough, I'll never be as pretty as she is, she looks like a model and I just look like trash compared to her. I really thought he was different.

I lined up four vodka shots in a row and downed them all. I kept drinking until I could barely stand, I wobbled off onto the dance floor.

I started dancing and suddenly somebody said their hand around my waist and started dancing with me.

Please vote and comment!