part 3

^^^Jackson^^^

I grabbed the closest thing to me which was a walking stick. Another noise from the kitchen. I walked in and I saw a tall figure. It's back was facing towards me. I slowly walked up behind and I hit the figure's arm.

"OW" He yelped and turned around.

It was Axel, fuck.

"What the hell did you do that for!" he grabbed the walking stick from me.

"Shit I'm sorry Axel, I thought you were a robber." I went closer to him to see if I hurt him bad.

"Yeah sure" He rolled his eyes.

I gave him an ice pack and he ripped it from my hands and put his on his arm.

"Again I said I'm sorry"

He nodded and I started making my way to my room.

"Wait" he said

I turned around. He sighed and opened up his mouth to speak.

"I'm sorry I was mean to you today" he said with a guilty look in his eyes.

"It's alright I guess"

I walked back to my room and laid in my bed.

Did Axel just apologize to me for being an asshole, that's a first.

---Morning---

I got up and took a shower. I threw a big pink sweater on and big sweats. I put my hair into a messy bun and I headed downstairs.

I started making breakfast as I saw the girl from night before sneak downstairs.

"Hey"

"Hi" she said shyly.

"Do you want any breakfast before you leave?" I offered.

"No thank you but thank you for asking" she answered with a small smile.

"No problemo" giving back a smile.

She left the house as Axel walked into the kitchen shirtless. How can he look so good while being hungover.

"Who left?" he asked.

"The girl who stayed over with Jackson" I answered.

"Ohhh okay. Are you gonna try and hurt me today" he said giving me a smirk.

"I don't know, should I?" I said while giving his plate of food.

He chuckled a little bit and started eating. I started looking at him and seeing all of his perfection.

"You just going to keep on staring?" He asked and looked into my eyes.

"I was planning on to" I replied, I started to eat my food. He chuckled.

Jackson walked in looking disgusting.

"You look gross" I said to him with a smile.

"You look 10x worse" he mumbled while taking some two advils.

Axel laughed and I shot them both death stares.

"I'm going to be going out tonight" Jackson  brought up while eating.

"With whoOOoo" Axel said which made me giggle a little bit.

"The girl from last night" He smiled.

"Do you remember her name?" I said. Axel and I started laughing.

"Her name is Ellie, I was drunk okay" He rolled his eyes while his cheeks turned light pink.

"Mhm"

---A Few Hours Later---

"Guys I'm leaving" Jackson said all dressed up ready to up

"Bye" Axel and I said.

Jackson walked out.

Great I'm alone with Axel.

I walked to the couch. I took my blanket and sat with it. Axel sat on the other side of the couch.

"What we watching?" He asked.

I looked over at him.

"Probably scary" I answered. He started laughing.

"What?" I asked.

"You'll be hiding under the covers by the end of the movie" he laughed.

"Okay I guess we're doing a bet" I said.

"Okay" he replied

We looked at each other.

"Whoever is scared to death has to listen to the other one for 24 hours" I said.

"Okay deal" he smiled.

I put on the conjuring, I looked over at him and saw an uneasy look on his face. I smiled to myself.

I'll easily win this.

Please vote and comment!