part 28

Some mature content!

I quickly got up and out of my bed. I walked into my closet and threw on pair of baggy sweats and I cuffed them. After I walked over to my drawers where I usually put Axel's stuff. I found my favourite hoodie he owns, a baby blue hoodie, it's huge and sooooo comfortable.

I walked downstairs onto the main floor to find my brother flirting with Shannya, she looked kind of shy. Time to go save her.

"Hiiii" I smiled.

Jackson and Shannya look at me, their eyes narrow down on to my neck. They bursted out laughing.

"What?" I asked.

I finally realize, I rush over to the mirror and they were HUGE. I tightened the strings on the hoodie to hide it. Jerk, buttmuncher, asshole, woodhead. I swear to god I'm going to beat him up.

I went back into the kitchen, my cheeks turning red.

"I'm going to beat him up when he comes down" Jackson said playfully.

"Count me in" I said not so playfully.

"Make us breakfast pleaseeee" I begged Jackson.

"Fine, only cause Ms. Shannya is here" He flirtatiously winked at her, she ignored his flirting ways and stared right at me. Okay girl I see you.

"How was your sleep?" I asked while walking over and sitting next to her on a stool.

"Pretty meh, and yourself?" She asked.

"Really good for once. I haven't slept like that in ages" I smiled.

"Cause your boyfriend Axxxxeeelllll was there" She cooed. I rolled my eyes and started laughing.

*Ding*

I looked at my phone to see a snap from Axel, weird. Shannya peered over my shoulder. I opened the snap to see Axel's penis and I quickly turned my phone away. Shannya moved away from my shoulder and started laughing, I joined her.

"How the fuck can you walk after getting that D" She kept laughing.

My face got bright red and I saw Jackson staring at us, his jaw basically on the ground, his eyes wide.

"What. The. Actual. Fuck. Are you guys talking about?" He said glaring at us now.

"Um nothing" My face still bright bright red. Jackson slowly turned around to the stove with his eyes wide and mouth opened. I quickly elbowed Shannya.

"Ow" She said rubbing the side of her stomach.

A few minutes later Axel came down the stairs wearing a plain black shirt and grey sweats. I took my time checking him out. The shirt hugged him tightly around his bicep and torso, hell you could see his abs.

He walked over to me and slid his hands over my stomach. Next thing he said for sure made me stop breathing for a second.

"Did you get my picture baby?" He whispered huskily in my ear. I blushed again and smiled while I look down at his hands; I placed mine over them.

"Morning babe" Jackson waved at him. Here they go again, I love those two.

"Mmmorning my sweetheart" Axel winked at him.

I hit chest "Are you cheating on me?" I frowned playfully.

"Yup" He popped the P.

"My heart is destory," I started to fake cry and then stopped "Shannya, baby, looks like it's just me and you now" I clawed at her.