part 5

^^^Blake^^^
Hey, author here, aloha. Just wanted to let you know in this book will have mature content but I'll put a warning before so if you want to skip over it you can. :)
Also I will be updating everyday so get ready!

*Axel's POV*

Don't play with fire. Why did I say that?

I got up and walked over to the couch. She got up and walked over to me. She sat down next to me and had her legs over on mine. I grabbed the blanket and put it over us. I held her close. She laid her head on my shoulder. I stroked her thigh. She's beautiful.

"You're cute" she muttered.

"Hm" I looked at her with a smile. I put a piece of hair behind her ear. I cupped her face and traced my thumb along her cheekbone.

"I- uh I" She said, I smiled.

"Do I make you nervous?" I smiled even more.

"Uh n-no" She looked away.

"Hey hey no no" I grabbed her face and I made her look at me.

"You're so beautiful" I added.

Her cheeks turned bright red, my heart was going 1,000 miles per hour.

"I uh- um- pizza tonight?"

"Sure"

She ordered the pizza. I grabbed her hip and squeezed it. After she finished ordering she unpaused the movie. This movie is terrifying, how can see just sit there. I held her tight when I got scared.

The doorbell rings and she gets up to answer it. I got paranoid without her around me thanks to her.

*Zoey's POV*

"What are you doing here?" I looked at his face.

"I came to say sorry and that I want you back" Blake said.

I stood there stunned.

"Zoey say something please" He said.

He tried to reach for my arm but I pulled it away.

"Y-you cheated on me three times right after you said you loved me and now you expect me to take you back after you broke me" I had tears building up.

"It was a mistake, please come back" he said back.

"No it no, do you not understand!" I shouted.

I heard movement in the living room. Axel stood beside me and had his arm on my shoulders.

"What's the problem, if I may ask?" His lips curled into a smirk.

Cocky Axel is here

"This has nothing to do with you, it's between Zoey and I and who are you?" Blake asked while glaring at him.

"I'm her boyfriend" Axel said while he kissed my cheek. My heart skipped a beat. I'd like to hear that everyday.

"So I see you're whoring around now" Blake looked at me and yelled.

Axel got in front of me and pushed him away.

"The fuck did you say to her" Axel balled his fist.

"She's a whore" He looked over Axel's shoulder "A dirty one I may add"

"Yet your the one on her property begging her for forgiveness and wanting her back after you, yes you cheated on her three times and the one "whoring" around." He said getting up in Blake's face.

"She'll break your pathetic little heart" Blake said.

Axel's first started shaking. I put my hand on his shoulder and tensed up under my touch.

"Leave"

"Fine but this isn't over Zoey" He said while walking away.

As soon as he left the pizza guy showed him. We paid for the pizza and went back inside. We didn't talk, I could still see how angry Axel was. He placed the box down in the kitchen. I walked up behind and gave him a hug.

"Hey hey it's okay" I said.

He loosened up a little bit and started cutting the pizza.

"I don't like him and next time I see him I swear to god I'll beat the shit out of him" He finally spoke.

He placed the pizza cutter down and turned around to hug me back. I smiled.

We started eating our pizza. When we finished I got tired.

"I think I'm going to go to bed." I said putting my dishes in the dish washer.

"Okay goodnight" he replied.

I walked up to my room. I changed into my sleeping shorts and my oversized blue shirt. I was getting in bed when I hear a knock at my door.

"Come in" I answered.

Axel walked in.

"Axel?"

He closed the door and started to walk over.

Please vote and comment!