part 17

^^^Théodore^^^

"Zoey I can explain"

I looked at the girls and they starting laughing at me. My eyes glassed up with tears.

"No..." I croaked. I started walking out the house.

"He needs a real women, not you, bye little girl" one of them laughed.

"Shut up" Axel said walked behind me.

"But Axel baby"

He turned around.

"Leave me alone you fucking crazies!" He shouted. He turned back around and chased after me.

I got to the car. While I was opening my door, Axel came behind and closed it.

"Let me explain, please"

I stood there in silence.

"No... I've had a enough" I said softly, I turned around to so my puffy eyes.

"You told me you loved me this morning and now I found you with her..." My voice shaking but still remind soft.

"But I do love you, it was an accident. You know how I promised I'd never leave you" He said wrapping his hands around my waist to hug me.

I stopped him.

"It's always an accident... you lied to me twice tonight... you promised to never leave me yess but you didn't promise me you'd hurt me and at this point... you broke me" I choked up at the last words. I pushed him off.

"I need to go home... also here's your hoodie back" I added, taking off his hoodie and giving it back to him.

"Please don't do this" His tears started rolling down his face.

"Do what?"

"Breaking up" He sniffled.

I wiped his tears and he leaned into my hands. After I pulled away.

"You should have thought about that before you kissed her"

"Goodbye Axel" I said coldly.

"Goodbye Zoey..."

I turned around and got into my car. I shut my door and started the engine. I looked up and saw him staring at me. I looked back on to the road and drove off.

I went to McDonalds and I parked in the parking lot. My heart hurt so much and I just started balling. My phone beeps again.

-sweetie I need a response now if you want to come-

Fuck Axel.

-sure thing, I'll pack my bags and get the first flight there-

-yay okay-

I started driving back.

When I got there, I went inside and into my room. I started packing up all of my clothes and everything I need. I wrote a note to Jackson saying I'll be leaving for a couple years. If Axel actually cares he could read that.

I stuffed my bags into the car and drove off to the airport.

When I got there, I brought my bags inside. I got in line. I walked over to the lady.

"Hello I need a ticket to the Netherlands"

"Sure thing" She smiled.

I gave her my ID and bought my ticket. After I got my ticket I went through sercurity. I went to grab some starbucks and sat at my gate. My phone started blowing up with Jackson texting me.

-why is Axel here?-
-where are you?-
-zoey-
-z-
-o-
-e-
-y-
-zoey-

I left him on seen.

-I know you're seeing this-

I ignored his text.

The announcer called me on to the plan. I got on and sat down at my seat.

I cant believe he'd actually do that to me.

Before the plane left I sent a text to my mom that I'm coming. I put my phone on airplane mode and dozed right off cause it's already night time.

---Five Hours Later---

We landed and I got out. I grabbed my backs went down

Please vote and comment!