10: DOUBTFUL MUCH??

SCENE 1: Riddhima is in the office..

Rishi: Come Riddhima, since it's your first day, lets meet sir...

Riddhima: Oh yeah sure....

They go to Vansh's office..

Vansh: Riddhima...*looks at Rishi* See you Rishi....

Rishi: Good to see you sir...

Vansh: See you Rishi *this time he looks at him with assurance 'to leave' look*

Rishi: Oh sorry, i will take your leave sir......

Rishi leaves...

Vansh: Riddhima, please take a seat...

Riddhima: Yeah...

Vansh also sits..

Riddhima: I will start the 3D- walkthrough of the office, from tomorrow can i take the reference layouts?

Vansh: Yeah sure, Rishi will hand it to you...But be careful! They are confidential...

Riddhima: Don't worry! Whatever i do, i let it remain confidential, Mr.Vansh... ok, i will start my work today itself! It's very exciting...

Riddhima leaves....

Rishi: All set? Looks like everyone in the office is already falling in love with you!

Riddhima: I am new right! So once i start my work they will see my true side! Anyway let's get to work!

Vansh sees Riddhima from his office through glass...

Vansh: Why is Riddhima acting weird? What are you hiding Riddhima?!

SCENE 2: Next day, Riddhima gets a call...and she goes to a corner to speak..

Nithya: How far did it come?

Riddhima: It didn't start yet, it will take some more time!

Nithya: Are you crazy? Time is what we don't have right now!

Riddhima: I know, i know!

Vansh is drinking coffee and overhearing her conversation from the other side...

Riddhima: But remember, this is more important to me than you!

Nithya: But how will you get the keys?

Riddhima: There is an idiot called Rishi, he is the only way we have to get our work done and i am trying! I will call you back..

Riddhima leaves...

SCENE 3: Riddhima is in her flat and someone is clicking her photos....Vansh has those photos...

Vansh: I need to know what is Riddhima's intention, don't do any stupidity, we will see what to do!

Riddhima meets Rishi..

Riddhima: Rishi, i need to reference layouts of the office for the 3d buliding walkthrough so that i could know where to keep the cameras.... And Vansh had told me to take it from you actually..

Rishi: Yeah i know, but sir today told me not to give it to you, since he will be handling it by himself...

Riddhima: But i was first said to do it right?

Rishi: Yeah i know, but sir told me....

Riddhima: You know what i have an idea, we will prepare 2 models and then we will leave it to the office members to choose the best, and to make that i need the reference layout rishi!