Work

Jisoo's POV

I walk towards the familiar doors of my headquaters. "Morning Miss Kim." the gaurds greeted as they bowed to me in the process. "Morning." I said as I bowed back.

I made my way towards the head office as I knock at the door. "Come in." I heard from the other said. I went inside. "You called for me Mr. Kim?" I ask. His full name is Kim Namjoon and he is the head of the office I work in.

"Yes Jisoo. As the best detective of our office that you are I wanted you to transfer to another office. Well, it is not really a transfer. You will work with a senior in a series of case for a time being. If you do well in all the cases you can get a promotion." Mr Kim said.

A senior?

"To where may I know?" I ask. "Seoul." Mr Kim said. "Its not like I don't want to. When will I be going?" I ask. "Very well. I can give you time for your packing. You can go to Seoul day after tomorrow." Mr Kim said.

"Thank you sir. Should I take my leave?" I ask. "Sure thing." Mr Kim replied. I bowed to him and went out of his office.

Lets tell my friends about it.

Taehyung's POV

"So you are saying a junior of mine from another office is coming to work with me." I repeated. "for the 13th time yes Taehyung." Jimin said. "Hey, thats not fair. You know I don't like to work with others." I whine. "Taehyung are you sure I am your boss because I don't seem like one to you." Jimin said. I pouted. "I thought we were friends." I said. "I regret it." Jimin said. "Ouch. That hurted." I said acting hurt.

Jimim sighed and said "only this time. It won't be long. Really. Please. For me." Jimin pleaded. "Don't show me that puppy eyes." I said.

"I thought we were friends." Jimim copied my lines from earlier. I sighed. "Okay. Just this once." I said.

"Deal." Jimin said as his face lit up with happiness, jumping up and down in the process.

At time like this who will believe that he is known as hitler among the workers. He is a head to them but for me is a best friend whom I know inside-out and a person whom I know from my childhood.

Oh! The junior. I wonder who it would be and what would be her personality. It will be a he or a she. I want it to be a he. Girls are really annoying.

If it will be a girl with sluty behavior than my life will be a hell. I can't even imagine about it.

I sigh.

Lets wish time with him or her will be good.

Jisoo's POV

I went towards my apartment. "Jennie are you there?" I shouted as I got inside my apartment. "Unnie you are back?" Jennie said as she ran towards me.

Jennie. My little sister, whom I love more than anything. She is my world. After the death of my parents she is all I am left with. Talking about my death parents, it was also the sole reason I decided to become a detective. I want justice for them. I want to find their murderers.

I smile at her. "Did you eat nini?" I ask as I went towards her and kiss her cheeks. "Ani. I was waiting for you. I can't even cook." Jennie said pouting.

I chuckled "wait let me fresh up. I will than cook us lunch. I have somethings to talk." I said and went to take a shower.

I dress up in my home dress and went to cook for nini and me. "Nini. Dinner is ready." I call. "Coming unnie." I heard Jennie.

I went to set up the table. Jennie took her seat as I serve her dinner. I took the seat opposite to her. "Nini. You wanted to study in SNU right?" I ask. She look towards me wide eyes and nodded her vehemently.

I smile "I have a good news for you. I am being transferred to Seoul. Pack your things. We will be going day after tomorrow. Okay" I said.

Jennie nodded happily and said "okay."

Jennie finished are food and I tuck her inside the blanket. I caressed her hair as I watch her sleep. I won't ever someone harm my Jennie.

After I made sure Jennie felt asleep I went to wash the dishes. After the dishes were over I went to my room. I look towards my parents photo.

Done worry appa and omma. I will find your murderer no mattet what.

I look out of the window. I close my eyes. "Lets not meet in a while Incheon (its a city right. If Iam wrong correct me. I will edit it 😊). I gotta go to Seoul."

Lets see how my senior will be.

-pheonix

(Sorry for the late update. My apology.)