Anyone?

Jisoo's POV

"Nini. Are you home?" I entered the house after a long tiring day. Being a dedective is really not a easy job. Once you get a case, you need to put your whole damn brain to solve it.

"Unnie~." Jennie came whining. "Whats wrong? Was your first day at uni not good?" I ask as I walk towards her. "Ani. It was good. I even made two friends but there is a guy who teased the living hell out of me." she replied.

I chuckled. "and who is the guy that made nini all whining and frustrated?"

"His name is Kim Jongin but he call himself Kai. I don't like him. He is really a pain in the ass." Jennie replied. "Okay okay. Come here." I said as I walk to the couch and pat my lap. Jennie walk to me and lied there.

"Forget about me. You said you made two friends. Whats their name?" I ask. "Ah right. They are really good. They goes by the name Lisa and Chaeyoung." Nini said. I smile.

Its a good thing she made friends. She would have been all lonely.

I caressed her hair. "Did you eat?" I ask. Nini nodded "I went to eat with Chaeyoung and Lisa." she said. "Thats good." I replied. "Unnie. How was your day at work today?" Jennie ask. "It was good. We got a case today. About a girl. She was murdered." I replied.

Jennie got up from my lap. "Its so scary." she said. I chuckled and said "don't worry. Unnie is strong. You should rest. Its already late." Nini nodded and went away before saying a good night.

I went to the kitchen and took my dinner, took a quick shower and felt fast asleep.

.............................................

As usual I dropped nini at her uni. "Bye nini." I said as I saw her walking away with two girls which I recognized as Lisa and Chaeyoung. "Bye unnie."

I went to my car and drive towards my workplace. "Morining Mr Kim." I said as I enter the office. "Morning Jisoo shi." he replied. "Should we continue with the yesterday case?" Mr. Kim said. I nodded. "Should we go to the place she studies so that we can know the persons she is close to?" I ask.

"Good idea." Mr Kim said. He stood up and said "lets go to Jimin. He can know the place she studies." I nodded and went behind her. "Mr Kim. Can I ask you a question?" I ask. He look towards me and nodded. "You always address Mr Park as his name. Are you two close?" I ask.

Taehyung's POV

She look towards me with curious eyes and not gonna lie, she was hella cute with that look. "He is my childhood friend so practically we are bestfriends so I address him by his name." I said as I pinch her nose.

I widened my eyes "sorry. I didn't meant to do it. I don't know what my hands were doing. I am sorry." I apologize.

Did I just pinch her nose. My hands are really getting out of control now a days.

I look towards her. She was blushing. I chuckled "you are really cute." I said. "We are here Mr Kim." Jisoo said as she knock at the door, avoiding eye contact. I chuckled at her cuteness. "Come in." Jimin said.

We went inside "Jimin do you know where does the victim studies?" I ask, coming directly to the point. "Wait. Lemme see." Jimin started searching for something. Lastly he took a file. He went through it and said "she studies in SNU, a sophomore." "Thats where my sister studies." Jisoo said.

"I guess we will be going to SNU." I said. Jisoo nodded. "Take the department's car." Jimin said. We nodded and went towards the car section of the department.

"Wah. Its so big." Jisoo said as she explored the place. The cars, black and classy, all lined up. (I imagined men in black's cars.) I chuckled at her cuteness.

"Come here Jisoo shi. I will show you my favourite car." I said. She smile brightly as she happily skip towards me. She stood infront of me "lets go." she said.

I swear, I always have a mini heart attack whenever she gives me that smile.

I lead her the way as we stop infront a black car.

"Wha. Its really classy. So cool." Jisoo said as she eyed the car. "I really like this car. I always drive this one whenever I have to take department's car." I replied. "Then lets go. We don't have time to waste." I said. Jisoo nodded and sat beside the driver seat.

I started the car. We drove towards SNU. "I use to study here." I said as we got out of the car. "You did? Wah!" Jisoo replied. We went inside the uni.

"May I know who you are?" the gaurd stop us. "We are dedectives." I said as we showed of him our ID. He nodded and let us in. "Unnie." a girl's voice said. We turn towards the voice. A girl came and directly embrace Jisoo.

Oh. The girl I met at airport while I was picking Jisoo up. What was her name? Jennie. Yes Jennie.

"Nini. Let go. I can't breath." Jisoo said as the girl let go of her. "Mr Kim. Do you remeber her?" Jisoo ask. "Yes. Jennie right?" I ask. Jisoo nodded. "What are you doing here unnie?" Jennie ask. "I came for work purpose." Jisoo replied.

"Jennie." two girl's voice was heard again. "Oh Lisa, Chaeyoung." Jennie said. "You ran away so fast." they said in unison.

Jisoo's POV

"Chaelisa. She is my unnie." Jennie introduced. "Hi my name is Kim Jisoo. Jennie's unnie." I said. They bowed. "My name is Park Chaeyoung and she is Lalisa Manoban. Lisa for short." the girl with the pink hair introduced.

"Jennie told you work as a dedective. Is it true?" Lisa ask. I nodded and smile. "Wah. I wanna be a dedective too." Lisa said. "Its a really tiring job. By the way, we should get going. We have something to do. Can you lead us the way to headmaster's office."  I said. They nodded and said "we will take you there."

-pheonix