That was suprising!

Taehyung's POV

"Sooya. Don't bring your car. I am coming to pick you up." I said through the ear piece as I focused on the road. "Okay." I heard Jisoo. "I am coming. Love you." I continued. "Love you too." Jisoo replied as I hung up the call.

I reached Jisoo's home and I rang the doorbell. "Coming." I heard from the other side. The door soon open revealing Jisoo. I smile as I went for a hug. "You are beautiful." I mumbled. "Mr Kim let go. Nini is here." Jisoo said and than I noticed the girl behind Jisoo who was looking everywhere but us.

"Ah sorry. Morning Jennie." I greeted. "Morning Mr Kim." she replied. "Mr Kim. Since we are going together Nini will be coming with us. I have to drop her at SNU." Jisoo said. "Unnie. I am not a kid. I can take a cab." Jennie protested. "Come on. You are just 20." Jisoo fired back. Jennie pouted at the statement. I laugh at their antics.

"We should get going. Jennie will be late for her uni." I ended their argument. They nodded as we went towards my car. We took our respective seats and off we went.

"Bye nini." Jisoo bid her goodbye once we reached SNU. "Bye unnie. Bye Mr Kim." Jennie waved. I waved back and made our way towards the department.

Jennie's POV

"Jen. Here." Chaeyoung wave her hand at me, standing beside her was Lisa who was looking quiet nervous. I walk towards them "morning buddies." I greeted. "Morning." they greeted back.

"Whats wrong lili? You are looking queit nervous." I ask. "Thats what I am asking for so long." Chaeyoung pout. "Guys. I got a confession." Lisa finally said. "YOU GOT WHAT!?" me and Chaeyoung yelled which gain us stares from the passer by.

We bowed as an apology. "Spill the tea." Chaeyoung said. "So do you remember bam bam?" Lisa ask. "Your childhood friend?" Chaeyoung ask. Lisa nodded. "Yes. Continue." I said. "So he came yesterday night and confessed his love for me." Lisa announced.

"Wah! Seems like me and Chaeyoung are single ass now." I shrugg. "I think I also should get a boyfriend." Chaeyoung pouted. "By the way, did you accepted?" I directed the question towards Lisa. "Not yet." Lisa replied.

"JENNIE." a familiar voice yell. I roll my eyes at the voice. "Seems like we should go." Chaeyoung said as she took Lisa's hands. "Hey don't leave me alone." I whine. "You are not alone." the owner of the voice said as he stood beside me and before I could go along with Chaeyoung and lisa, Chaeyoung ran away with Lisa.

"What do you want Jongin?" I turn towards him. "Nothing. Lets go to the class together." Jongin said as he took my hands in his. "that doesn't means you hold my hands." I spat. "Come on. Just this once." Jongin insisted.

"By the way prom is around the corner. You got a partner?" Jongin ask. I shook my hands as a no. "Great. Be my partner." Jongin replied. I shot my eyes towards him. "and why should I do that?" I raised my one eyebrow. "Don't be so stubborn. Please." Jongin begged. I sigh "its not like anyone is gonna ask me. Okay." I finally replied which made Jongin grin widely.

But I don't know why.

Jisoo's POV

"Jisoo come here. I got something for you." Mr Kim called. I went towards him. "What is it?" I said curiously. Mr Kim pull me to his lap as he opened his drawer and took out a small plastic. He took out a small box from it and came out a necklace.

"Wah its beautiful." I admired the necklace. "Let me help you wearing it." Mr Kim took the necklace as he encircled it around my neck. I look towards it and smile.

"Thank you Mr Kim." I replied. "Jisoo yah since we are dating now, don't you think you should stop calling me Mr Kim." Mr Kim pouted. "Than what do I call you?" I ask as I tilted my head in confusion.

"Pet names or nicknames." Mr Kim replied. I blush at the statement. "Tae-tae?" I ask which made Taehyung smile and nodded. I smile as I stared at his brown orbs and soon got lost into it.

"You are so freaking beautiful." Taehyung said as he slowly lean in and close the distance between our lips. His hands slowly crawling to my nape as he tilt he is neck to deepen the kiss.

I found my hands going to his shoulder and the other to his hair. I felt his other hand going to my legs as he pulled me to a position he felt comfortable. I wrap my hand around his neck as I pulled him closer if that was possible.

Soon enough we pull away as I stared at Taehyung who was breathing heavily. "You taste vanilla." Taehyung said as I flush red at the statement.

I stood up as I fixed my dress. "Anyone would have saw us." I said. "I don't mind. They would know that you are mine." Taehyung shrugged. I chuckled. "I will get to work." I said and walk towards my desk.

-pheonix