Sense

Jisoo's POV

"Good morning Mr Kim." I greeted once Mr Kim entered the office. "Morning Jisoo shi. Lets start the investigation. Lets go to the post mortem centre." Mr Kim said. "Ah ye." I followed.

We took the department car and went to the hospital where the autopsy took place. "Mr Kim do you think it has something to do with their enemies?" I ask. "Enemies?" Mr Kim ask as I nodded.

"Might be. Might be not. We can't be sure." Mr Kim said. "We are here." Mr Kim announced. "Oh already?" We got out of the car. We went to tge receptionist "hello miss. Can you tell me where did the yesterday's autopsy took place. We are dedectives and here to investigate." Mr Kim said.

"Ah wait a minute. Let me guide you there." the girl said which I recognized as Choi Ye Won (i am in love with Arin) beacuse of the name tag. We followed her and soon stop infront of a room. "Here it is." Ye won said. "Ah. Thank you." me and Mr Kim said in unison as Ye won bowed and went away.

We entered the room and saw a doctor sitting there with two dead bodies. "Annyeong." me and Mr Kim said. "Ah. I was waiting for you two. I was informed you will be coming." the doctor said. "Ah ye." Mr Kim said.

"So did the dead bodies had any signs of attacks other than burning?" I ask as I took my pen and note pad. "There was. The man wasn't only burned but also sabotage with knife as for the woman she was also hit with something hard." the doctor replied.

"The man was sabotage and the woman was hit with something hard?" Mr Kim ask. The doctor nodded. "Do you have any pictures of them?" Mr Kim ask. "Ah ye. It is in there file. Let me bring that." the doctor went to the table kept in the corner and took two pictures from that as he walk towards us.

"here." the doctor handed us the photos. Mr Kim took the pictures ans eyed them. I look towards the picture. "thank you for your corporation. We will get going. We will come here again if needed." Mr Kim said. The doctor bowed as we bowed back and we went out.

"Don't you think something is strange." Mr Kim said. I look towards him confused. "Why?" I ask. "I have to confirm something first. Wait a minute." Mr Kim replied as he took his phone and call someone.

"Ah Jimin. Can you ask the parents of the victim if tge woman was home in the day of murder." Mr Kim said and hung up the call.

After a few minutes Mr Kim's phone ring. "Ah yes Jimin. What did they said?" Mr Kim ask once he answered the call. "She was?" Mr Kim ask again. "Okay thank you." Mr Kim said as he hung up the call.

"Whats wrong?" I ask. "the victim's parents said the woman was home too on the day of murder as the couple had informed there parents that they havee some works." Mr Kim said. I nodded. "then if the were home together that day why did the murderer killed them in two different ways?" Mr Kim stated.

I thought for a moment. Indeed it didn't made sense. Why did the murderer bothered to kill them in two different ways? That too with the fact they were together that day.

"It is strange." I finally said.

"Jisoo shi. What if one of them never died and is the killer?"

-pheonix