In The Office

Jisoo's POV

"Nini I am going to SNU for enrolling you there. Wannna tag along?" I ask. Our other things just reached here this morning. Me and Nini arranged the things for the whole morning.

There was some time left to be fully afternoon so I thought of visiting the headquarters and also enrolling nini to SNU.

"I don't want to. I am tired unnie." Nini shouted from her room. "Arraseo. I have cooked the lunch. If you are hungry, heat it and eat it. Okay"

"Yes unnie."

I went out of the apartment dressed in white suit.

(A whole goddess she is)

I first went to SNU as it comes in the way of my new headquaters. Mr. Kim had told me the way. I took a cab as I didn't yet took a car.

I should get one car.

I look out of the window of the cab.

"Sooya. Don't go to far away. Okay." my father said. I nodded as I play in the swings.

Just than my mother came running carrying my 1 month old sister, Jennie. "Yeobo, what's wrong?" my father ask in concern. I went to them.

"Yeo-bo t-that man i-is co-coming fo-r u-us." my mother stuttered. "Who is coming for us?" I ask in curiosity. I look towards my father. Shock habored his face.

He took nini from my mother and give it to me. I hold her carefully, so I wouldn't harm the 1 month old baby. "Sooya, go and hide some where. No matter what happen don't come outside, arraseo" my father said.

Not knowing what happen, I just took nini with me and went to hide behind the trash can. I look towards but my eyes widened when I found them fighting with a man who had a gun on his hands.

My father tried to snatch the gun from the man but the man hit the trigger. There was a gunshot heard. My father and the man look towards where the gun hit.