Distant

Jisoo's POV

I walk out of the office. I couldn't believe what I had heard. Taehyung's uncle killed my parents but why? Were they enemies. There must be a specific reason to do that.

I lean in the railing as tears stream down my eyes. I close my eyes as the cold wind hit my face making me shiver but it was least of my concern.

The only thought that invaded my mind was, why did Tae's uncle did that. Just than I felt two strong arms snaking its way to my waist.

"Taehyung ah." I called as I felt him nuzzle his face in the crook of my head and inhale my scent. "Sooya. Will you be distant from me now?" he ask. I smile bitterly "give me a few time. I wanna digest all the facts for now." I replied.

"Don't worry. I won't hesitate to turn my uncle in. Afterall he has committed a crime." I heard Tae say. I turn towards him as I wrap my arms around him and started crying.

Taehyung's POV

"Calm down sooya." I console as I kiss her head. I cup her face and made her look towards me. Her eyes all red with crying. Her eye lashes wet with tears as her breath hitch.

My heart clenched seeing her weak figure. "Lets do it together." I said. "What?" Jisoo ask confused. "Arresting the killer of my parents and yours." I answered the girl infront of me.

Jisoo nodded as she hug me once again as I hug her back.

.............................................

I hold Jisoo's hand as we went inside my house. I open the door as i saw my uncle sitting there. "Uncle." I called as I felt Jisoo tense up. I squeeze her hand to assure that it was all okay.

Uncle look towards me "you are back Tae. Seems like you brought your girlfriend with you." uncle said. "Uncle. You killed my parents didn't you." I drop the bomb.

His eyes widened "tae. Why would I do that? He is my brother." uncle said. "Don't lie." I fired as I started the record. He froze in his spot. I walk towards him as I cuff him. "Why did you that?" I ask as uncle look towards his now cuffed hands.

He look towards me "It isn't like he was my real brother afterall." he said. "He wasn't?" Jisoo ask shooked. "Ofcourse he wasn't. He was my step brother. But he was the one who always got all the attention and when it was the time to share the property, your grandfather gave him the larger amount despite the fact that I was his real son..........."

".............my jealousy took the best of me and so I killed him and his wife." he finished as he started laughing like a maniac. "Than why did you killed mine?" Jisoo stammer.

"Yours?" he ask. "Your parents saw me throwing their dead bodies and took pictures and enough evidences so I had to kill them." uncle replied.

Jisoo broke down as I went towards her and hug her. "Sooya. Don't cry infront of a person who doesn't understands other feelings and just sees one's own happiness."

-pheonix