Apperance

Taehyung's POV

Soon after we called the person who complaint about a missing man the woman with the missing man's parents came to the hospital. We told them we are gonna conduct a DNA test.

We waited outside. A few minutes after the doctor came holding a paper which I recognize as the test report. "Does it match?" Jisoo ask. "It does match." the doctor finally said.

"than y-you are telling m-me that m-my husband is d-dead." the woman cried along her in-laws. Me and Jisoo look towards them who were crying hyrestically. Jisoo console. "can you tell me around which time your husband went missing?" I ask. "he usually returns home around 7 and 8." the woman said between her cries. "Where does he work?" Jisoo ask. "Kang Corporation." the woman answered.

"thats enough for us. Thank you. I am sorry for your lose. We will make sure to catch the murderer." I console. They nodded as me and Jisoo went out of the hospital.

"Jisoo how much far do you think Kang Corporation is from Park Jin hae's house?" I ask. "From my calculations Kang Corporation isn't too far. Probably 5 min walk." Jisoo said.

(If ypu don't remember who Park Jin Hae is, than he is the one that was said to be killed but later found that the dead body isn't his.)

"If Jin Hae does murder and ran away from there he will move to other place from the nearby bus station. Search all the bus station nearby Jin Hae's house." I said. Jisoo nodded and did a few research in her mobile. "Mr Kim there is only 2 bus station." Jisoo said. "Than lets go." and we drove to the first station.

"are you carrying a photo of Jin Hae?" I ask. Jisoo nodded. We reach the station and the bus was standing there. People were getting inside.  We went to the conductor. "sir did this man travelled from thsi bus a day before yesterday?" Jisoo ask the conductor as she show him the photo of Jin Hae.

The man looked at the picture for a few minutes before saying "yes he did travel. We got off at a hotel." the conductor said. "can you tell us which hotel?" I ask. He thought for a moment "ah yes. He got off at Tureadven hotel." the conductor said. "Thank you for your help." me and Jisoo said before driving to the mentioned hotel.

Soon we reached there "did this man came here?" Jisoo ask the receptionist. The girl looked at the picture before nodding. "He did came here. Room 456." the girl said. "Thank you."

We ran towards the room 456. We knocked at the door and a man said from inisde "who is it?" As in the cue a man opened the door and. "You are under arrest." Jisoo said as she showed him the ID card.

Jim Hae's eyes widened as he tried to run but I was fast enough to get a hold of his collar.

..................................................

Jim Hae was arrested and interrogated. He killed his wife because he wanted to get rid of her and he killed the missing man so that we could think he is dead so he took some his accessories and made him wear it.

His parents were informed. They were hella shock. "Mr Kim." Jisoo called. "Oh. Whats wrong?" I ask. "You were thinking so hard. What were you thinking?" Jisoo ask. I ruffled her hair. "Nothing. Should we go for lunch?" I ask.

Jisoo smile and happily nodded. "you are cute." I complimented. Jisoo blushed and look away. I look towards her blushing figure.

She is hella cute.

-pheonix

(Was this chapter confusing? If yes than my bad. You can curse me all you want.😞😞 By the way, there will be a lot of drama from the next chapter. 🤭🤭)