Confession

Jisoo's POV

Is it some kind of make a girl feel special this week? Because nowadays Mr Kim brings me flowers, takes me on meals, treats me ice creams, takes me to beautiful places and what not.

Why is he doing it? Is this his way of apologizing for ignoring me a few days before. "earth to Kim Jisoo." a voice interrupted my thoughts. "Ah Jaehyun oppa. Anything wrong?" I ask. "Nothing is wrong with me but seems like something is wrong with you. What are you thinking so hard Kim Jisoo?"

I look towards Jaehyun confused. "was I spacing out?" Jaehyun nodded. "Nothing. I was just thinking of something." I said. "What were you thinking?" Jaehyun ask.

"Oppa. What does a guy means if he brings a girl to beautiful places, brings flower everyday, takes her on meals, in other words, every thing that makes a girl feel special?" I ask. Jaehyun look towards me. "Is your Mr Kim doing that for you?"

My eyes widened "What do you mean 'your Mr Kim'?I ask. Jaehyun laugh "just answer my question." I shyly nodded. "I think he likes you." Jaehyun said. My eyes widen for the second time today. I smack his arms. "Yah Jisoo. You know it hurts right."

"But I was being serious. Its like he is wooing you." Jaehyun said. "Did you woo your girlfriend like this?" I ask. Jaehyun oppa nodded "I seriously think Mr Kim likes you. I saw jealousy in his eyes the day you were with me."

"You think he likes me?" I ask not believing the statement. "Yes. That is what I think." Jaehyun said. I laugh "nice joke oppa." Jaehyun frown "I wasn't joking Jisoo." Jaehyun said.

"Bye. Enough of your funny jokes. I am going for work." I said as I bid my goodbye went to the department from a cab. I wasn't feeling like to drive. I went to my and Mr Kim shared room. I enter the room as I greeted "good morning Mr Kim."

"Morming Jisoo. You are late. Something wrong?" Mr Kim said. "I am so sorry for being late. It was just that I was talking with Jaehyun oppa." I replied.

Taehyung's POV

Jaehyun again? Does she like him that much?

"Jisoo yah." I called as I walk towards her. She look towards me. "Can't you see?" I ask. "What?" Jisoo ask as she instinctively back away and soon enough her back hit the wall as I trap her between my arms.

"That I am trying so hard to gain your attention. What does Jaehyun have that I don't have. Can he do something that I can't. You just name it and I will learn it for you. You want a man who can cook, I will learn cooking, you want a man who can play sports well, I will learn it for you, you want a man who can protect you, girl I will protect you with everything I have. Can't you like me as I do, more like can't you love me as I do. Jisoo yah, can't you atleast try me. I swear you will not regret it." I said finally the words that I was keeping in heart so long.

And just like that my hands slowly went to her waist as I hug her and buried my face in the crook of her neck. "Jisoo yah, saranghae."

Jisoo's POV

My heart was beating like a helicopter blades. Mr Kim loves me?!

"M-mr Kim." I called as I hug him back. "Jisoo yah." he said. "Yes?" I replied. "should we go on a date?" he ask. My eyes widen as I look towards the figure who was embracing me.

"Mr Kim." I called as I tried to pulled away but he refused to let go. "You didn't answer me." I heard. I look towards taehyung who was refusing to let go and slowly a smile crept into my face.

"Yes. Lets go on a date." I finally said.

Taehyung's POV

"Yes. Lets go on a date." Jisoo said. My eyes widen as I pull away from the hug. "really?!" I ask not believing my ears. Jisoo smile and nodded "lets go on a date."

I smile brightly as I took my car keys "are we going now?" Jisoo ask as I hold her hands and intertwine our fingers. "yes." I replied as people passing by stared at us.

"Won't Mr Park be angry. Going in the middle of office?" Jisoo ask. "Don't worry. He won't." I assured. "You brought your car?" I ask. Jisoo shook her head. "then lets go in mine." I said as Jisoo nodded.

I open the door for her as Jisoo laugh at my actions and went inside. I went to the driver seat and just like that we went for our date.

....................................................

"Jisoo we are here." I said as I shook the sleeping girl beside me. She fluttered her eyes open "you enjoyed the date?" I ask. Jisoo smile and nodded.

I got out and opened the door for her. She got out and look towards me. "then I should go." Jisoo said. I nodded. "Nyeongan." she waved her hands.

I waved back and she started walking back. "Jisoo." I called. She turned back. I open my arms expecting her to get what I wanted to say.

Jisoo smile as she walk towards me and hug me. I smile as I hug back "jisoo yah." I said. "Mm." Jisoo replied against my chest.

"You can't change your feelings tomorrow." I said. I felt Jisoo smile "I will not." she said as she snuggle closer.

-pheonix

(I wanted to make this chapter as sweet as possible. Was it sweet?)