Okay

Taehyung's POV

"Anderson. Now tell us the truth. Will you?" I said as I question the boy infront of me. He started crying as his breath hitched. "I loved Sooji. But she wanted to break up because she had to go America because she wanted to continue her studies there. She didn't even thought once about me. But I didn't had problem with it. I allowed her but it turn out that she had another affair in America and wanted to study with that guy. I couldn't believe it. She was leaving me just to be with another boy. So I made a plan and killed her. And when you came to investigate me, I ordered Sung Ji to stand in that house and lie to you. But it was done in a hurry and you caught us." he confessed.

"You killed her just because she cheated on you!? Its not a good thing to cheat on anyone but that doesn't mean it can be a good excuse to kill her." Jisoo yell.

I agree with her. What happen with him was bad but that can't allowed him kill someone.

"Jisoo shi. I guess the case is solved. Lets go. We have people to inform." I said as Anderson was taken to the Black Well Prison. Jisoo nodded and took her things.

"Should we first inform his parents?" Jisoo ask. I nodded. "Should I make a call?" Jisoo ask again. I nodded. "Should we tell Mr Park that we solved the case?" Jisoo ask again. I nodded. "Should we inform the victim's mother?" Jisoo ask again. I look towards. "Jisoo ah. Do what you feel right. You are looking like a curious squirell." I said as I ruffled her hair.

She touched her hair and arranged it. "Mr Kim you are ruining my hair." she said as she pouted. I chuckle at her cuteness "lets do the informing works together. Araseo." I said. Jisoo nodded happily.

"Should we start Mr Kim?" she ask. "Again you are asking?" I said. She pouted and said "I just wanted to do things according to you." she said. "Okay. I get it. Now lets go." I said as I smile at her. She smile brightly and nodded.

.................................................

Soon all the things were done. "Jisoo lets go for a dinner." I said as we entered our office. "Ye Mr Kim." she said. "Wait. Let me inform Jennie. She will be worried." she said. I nodded.

Just than Jisoo's phone ring. "Yes nini." she said. "Is that so. Okay. Stay safe. Good night." she said again. "Take care." she said as he hung up the call.

"Jennie said she will sleep with Lisa and Chaeyoung in Lisa's house." Jisoo said. "Oh. Then lets go." I said. She nodded.

We took our separate cars. "Lets meet at Jung's restuarant." I said before separating. Jisoo nodded as we drove away.

I reached first followed by Jisoo. "Lets go." I said as she got out of her car. She nodded happily and we made our way inside.

"Hi Hoseok hyung." I said. He was talking with some waiters. "Hey Tae." he said as he walk towards me.

"You know each other?" Jisoo ask. I nodded. "I will introduce you. Come." I said and took a hold of Jisoo's hands and walk towards Hoseok hyung.

"You two dating?" Hoseok hyung ask eyeing our join hands. "No." Jisoo and me said in unison as we separate our joined hands. "Oh sorry. I thought you were dating. By the way. I am Jung Hoseok, the owner of this restuarant." hyung introduced.

"Annyeonghaseyo. I am Kim Jisoo. Mr Kim's dedective partner." Jisoo introduced herself. I smile looking at her adorable bowing figure. "Okay. We are here to eat." I said.

"Be seated. I will send a waiter." Hoseok hyung said. We nodded "lets seat near the window. Please." Jisoo said. "I guess I can't say no." I said. She smile happily and went to take a seat.

"You like her?" Hoseok hyung ask. I look towards him. "No. I don't." I replied. Hyung sighed. "the smile you give her and the way you see her with so much adoration. It looks like you like her." Hoseok hyung said.

I look towards Jisoo who was looking out of the window. "I don't know." I finally said. Hyung patted my back "if you do like her than good for you." he said. I smile and nodded. "Okay. Enjoy. I will go." hyung said and went away.

I walk towards Jisoo. "Its beautiful here." Jisoo said. I took my seat. "It really is." I replied. "Mr Kim. Should we get to know each other?" Jisoo ask. I smile "I see no problem with that." I replied.

"Great. Let me start. I have a sister named Kim Jennie. I don't have my parents. My favourite colour is purple. I like chicken a lot." Jisoo said. I laugh. "Its that how its suppose to be?" I ask. "Okay than. I am a single child. I don't have my parents too. My uncle took care of me since childhood. My favourite colour is purple too." I said.

"We have lot in common." Jisoo said. "Don't you miss your parents?" I ask. "I do." Jisoo said as she look down. I patted her back. "I do too." I said.

"What can I get for ypu two?" a voice interrupted. The waiter. "What do you wanna eat Jisoo?" I ask. She look towards the menu and said "Skillet Cod with Lemon and Caper." I nodded. I look towards the waiter. "We would like a plate of Skillet Cod with Lemon and Caper and a plate of Parmesan Risotto with Roasted Shrimp." I said.

The waiter took the order and went away. "Its good to eat together." Jisoo said. I look towards her and nodded.

-pheonix

(Can we trust google?)