Adoration

Taehyung's POV

"Bye." I waved at Jisoo. She waved back and went inside. I went back to my car. I started driving towards my apartment.

"the smile you give her and the way you see her with so much adoration. It looks like you like her."

Do I really see her with adoration? I mean if I do like her it can't be this fast right? I do accept that my heart beats increased when I am around her and she gives me her ethereal heart-shaped smile but does that mean I like her?

I sigh. To much of thinking makes my brain explode so lets not think about it but again came the smiling face of her. Jisoo is really dangerous for my heart.

I reach my apartment and turn the lights on. Something was off. It felt someone was there. I went inside quietly and saw a human figure sitting on the couch.

I sigh in relief. "Jimin what are you doing here?" I ask as I walk towards him. "You are here. I was waiting for you." Jimin said. "Why didn't you turn the lights on." I ask. "I was watching movie but than I stopped as I felt bored and just than you came." Jimin replied.

"Back to question. What are you doing here?" I ask. "Can't I come to visit my best friend. I just missed you. Lets have dinner together. I brought it." Jimin said. "You missed me?" I ask eyeing him with a questioning look. Jimin nodded. "Okay Jimin. Don't beat around the bush. Tell me what you need?" I said.

"Hey. Its not like that. I really did miss you." Jimin said. "Its really not you to miss me out of nowhere." I said. Jimin pouted. "Such a friend I got." he said. I chuckled. "Let me change." I said and walk towards my room. I freshen up and wore my normal clothes and went to the living room.

There was no sign of Jimin. "In the kitchen." Jimin yell. I walk to the kitchen and saw Jimin preparing plates. "What did you brought?" I ask. "Kimchi fried rice." Jimin said. I nodded in agreement.

"By the way. I wanted something." Jimin said. "I knew it." I stated. He laugh and walk to me with two plates. He gave me one and took the other and sat down. "So what?" I ask. "Tae. Don't you think Jisoo shi is pretty." Jimin said.

I stop and look towards him. "Why out of a sudden?" I ask. "Nothing. I just felt Jisoo is really pretty." Jimin said. "You like her?" I ask and merlins, whats wrong with me? I found myself praying in the hope Jimin would say no. "How can I like someone knowing that you like her." Jimin said.

My eyes widen "I don't like her." I fired back. He chuckled. "Oh really? Eyes don't lie and I saw you staring at her with so much adoration and someone was getting annoyed when I said Jisoo is pretty." Jimin said.

"I didn't get annoyed." I said. He chuckled again. "You won't admit. Will you?" Jimin said. "Whatever. I am eating." I said as I got back to my previous activity. He laugh and started eating too. We finished our food in peace and soon fell asleep in our respective bedrooms. Jimin comes here often so he has his room in my house.

............................................

"You sure you will stay?" I ask Jimin before finally goinh away. He nodded "okay than. I will get going." I said. Jimin wave at me and off I went in my car.

I reach the familiar workplace and made my way to my chamber. I open it and saw Jisoo already there. She saw me and stood up as she bowed to me. "Good Morning Mr Kim." she said. "Morning Jisoo shi." I replied.

"the smile you give her and the way you see her with so much adoration. It looks like you like her."

"Oh really? Eyes don't lie and I saw you staring at her with so much adoration and someone was getting annoyed when I said Jisoo is pretty."

I shook my head. I don't see her with any kind of affection. "Is something wrong Mr Kim?" Jisoo ask as she walk towards me. "No. Nothing is wrong." I said as I took a step back.

"Okay Jisoo shi. Lets get back to work. I got some paper work." I said. Jisoo nodded. I handed her the second stack of paper. She took it and went to her table. She started. I took my seat. Her table was just infront of mine.

I started working on my stack. I was doing it peacefully when my eyes unconsciously fell over Jisoo who was pouting. I chuckled at her cute face. I got back to my work. I took a glance at her again and not gonna lie, damn my heart fluttered, at her cute face.

I shook my head and got back to work but boy how wrong was I to think I would be able to concentrate on my work and the time passed by me stealing glances at her.

.........................................

"Mr Kim. Its over." Jisoo said. I flinch because of being concentrated on my paperwork "it is?" I ask. Jisoo nodded. "Lets go to the cafe. I am hungry." I said. Jisoo nodded and took her stack of paper and kept it on my table.

We went out and ordered two cups of americano and
two slice of strawberry cake. We sat near the window as I look towards Jisoo.

Do I really adore this girl sitting beside me?

-pheonix