Authority?

Taehyung's POV

"Hey hey. Enough with the teasings. We are here. The view here is really beautiful. Lets go." I said to the girl sitting beside me. "We are here?" Jisoo ask confused. "Yes. We are here. So lets go." I said as we unbuckle our seatbelts.

"Lets do some sightseeing before going to the fishing spots." I said which made me earn a nodded from the brunette. "Lets go." I said as I took her hand in mines and walk. "Wah. Its beautiful here." Jisoo said as she separate our hands.

My hands instinctively followed her hands but I stopped at my actions. I look towards my hands. I sighed. It sures likes to hold her hands.

I look towards Jisoo who was admiring the place.

.......................................

"Jisoo. Now lets go to the fishing spot. We have done enough of sightseeing." I said. She nodded and said "Gangwon do sure is really beautiful." I agreed.

We drive towards our fishing spots and saw some people already there.

"Lets go Mr Kim." Jisoo enthusiastically said as she took her things and went to the shore.

I walk towards Jisoo and sat beside her. We started our fishing. "Mr Kim do you think we will catch any?" Jisoo ask. I look towards her "it is impossible that I come and don't get anything." I said. She roll her eyes "such a boast." she said. "Did you just roll your eyes on me?" I asked. She look towards me.

"I didn't. I can't dare to roll my eyes on my sunbae." she said as she roll her eyes again at me making it sarcastic. I laugh. "and you say I tease you?" I re phrase the sentence made my Jisoo.

"You cheat my lines." Jisoo said. "I want to. Why? Is there any problem." I fight back. "Yes there is. You aren't allowed to copy my lines." Jisoo fired. "I am allowed to." I said. "Why? Who are you?" Jisoo said. "I am Kim Taehyung. Why?" I said. She roll her eyes and started fishing knowing she will not be able to fight back beacuse of me being senior.

"If you weren't a authority to me, you would have been dead by now." Jisoo said. I stop at my actions of throwing the fishing hook at the water. I look towards her.

Am I just an authority for her?

I shook my head. "What was I even thinking?" I murmured. "You said something?" Jisoo ask. I shook my head as a no. "Lets continue fishing." I said. Jisoo nodded and went back to her previous actions. I did the same.

................................................

"We sure did caught many fish. Don't you think?" Jisoo ask like a small kid. I nodded. She clap her hands enthusiastically. "I am happy." she suddenly said. "You are?"

Jisoo nodded "I am really happy. I had so much fun." she said. I chuckled at her childish ness. "All you do is just chuckle at me." Jisoo pouted. I laugh at her remark. "Its not my fault tho. You make me chuckle." I replied.

"Mr Kim. I am tired." Jisoo said. "Wait. Lets drive to the hotel." I said. Jisoo nodded. I kept the things at the luggage compartment and sat at the driver seat.

I look towards who was already seated beside me. She yawned. I move close towards her. Her face inches away from me. "W-what are you doing?" Jisoo stuttered at the intimacy. I took the seat belt and buckled it for her and pull away.

"You weren't buckling your seat belt. I thought I would do it for you." I said as I tried ignore my heart that was beating with so much speed. "I will keep the fish in the fridge. Lets fry it tomorrow." I said. Jisoo nodded.

Soon we reach the hotel and went to our respective rooms. I took a quick shower and sat near the window as I look at the moon.

"If you weren't a authority to me, you would have been dead by now."

Just an.....authority?

"Why does it even bother is she seems me just as an authority. Its not like I like her right?"

Or do I?

-pheonix