Another One

Taehyung's POV

I walk inisde the jewellery shop. Don't get me wrong. I just wanted to gift Jisoo a necklace or something.
As a friend. Nothing wrong with it right?

I stared at the jellewery that was all lined up. What to take? Its hella confusing. Thats why I don't like shopping. I am always confused what to buy.

"You need any help sir?" a girl said. Worker I guess. "Ah I want to gift my colleague something. I am little confused. Can you recommend me any?" I ask. "A girl?" the worker ask. I nodded.

"Can you describe her?" the worker ask. I thought for a moment and Jisoo's angelic face fell infont of me. Her flawless skin, her heart shaped smile, her black raven hair. I just smile at her thought.

"She is pretty." the words blurted out my mouth. "seems like she is really special." the worker said as she smiled. I look towards jer and nodded. "how about this snowflake one?" the worker ask. I look towards the necklace.

 I look towards the necklace

(Everyone. I am hella obsessed with frozen)

I picked it up and scan it. It will fit her. "thanks I will take this one." I said. The worker nodded and went to the cashier. I followed her as I payed for it and took the packed necklace.

"Please come again." the worker said as she open the door for me. I nodded and left for my office. I look towards the small plastic which contained the small box in which the necklace was kept.

I smile at the thought of Jisoo wearing it. I reached the department. I went to my and Jisoo's office but Jisoo was nowhere to be found. I frown. Where is she?

I went out of the office. "Het excuse me. Do you know where is Jisoo?" I ask the lady that was passing by. "Ah Jisoo? I saw her in the canteen." the lady replied. "Ah. Thank you." I said as I went towards the canteen.

I reach the canteen and saw Jisoo carrying a coffee. I smile. "Jiso-" I tried to call her name but was cut off by another guy's voice. "JISOO." I look towards the source of voice.

There was a guy who ran towards Jisoo and hug her tight. As I saw it I felt a eccentric feeling running through my body. The first question that came to my mind was,

Who is he? What role does he plays in Jisoo's life to give him the right to hug her? Is he her boyfriend?

I shook the thought out of my head. He can't possibly be her boyfriend. As I thought of it I slowly hide the plastic I was carrying in my coat's pocket.

Jisoo's POV

"JISOO." a familiar voice said and before I could process anything I felt someone hugging me. I look towards the person. "Oh Jaehyun. You are here? I missed you so much." I said as I hug him back.