Who?

Jisoo's POV

"What is your name?" I ask the girl sitting infront of me. After we (Taehyung and Jisoo) talked to the principle we came to know that the victim was an introvert and so didn't have many friends except for her two best friends and her boyfriend.

And apparantly me and Mr Kim are interrogating them. "My name is Hwang Yeji." the girl said and from her facial expression it was clear that she was hella nervous.

"So yeji ah. Don't be nervous. I will just ask some question. Okay?" I said as I tried to ease her nervousness. "Ye." she replied. "Where were you when the murder occurred?" I ask. "I was with my family and Ryu Jin was with me." she replied.

"Ryu Jin is supposed to be?" I ask. "the girl who came with me." she replied. "Oh. The other best friend of Sooji (the victim)?" I ask. She nodded. "If you two were together, why didn't you invited Sooji with you?" I ask. "We did but she says she was busy and so she went home directly." she replied. "Okay Yeji. Lets leave it here. Please call Ryu Jin for me and can I have your number? I can call you if needed." I said. "Ofcourse."

She handed me her number as I save it in my other phone. I can't save their number in one phone. My phone will be filled with the witness numbers. So I save their number in my other phone and my personal number in my other.

Yeji went out and in came Ryu Jin. "Annyeong Ryu Jin. Lets start our session." I said as I smile at her. She smiled back and took a seat infront of me. "Where were you the day the murder occured?" I rephrase.

I wanna see both of their response.

"I was with Yeji." she said. "Okay. Why wasn't Sooji with you?" I ask again. "She says she was busy." Ryu Jin replied. "Okay. Ryu Jin can you tell me her (Sooji) relationship with her boyfriend? I mean how were they?" I ask. "It was good. They were really cute together. They understood each other." she replied. "Okay. Thank you Ryu Jin. I will leave it here. Can I have your number? To call you if needed?" I said.

She handed me her number and went out. "So how are they?" a voice ask. I stood up and bowed to Mr Kim. "Their answers were same. I haven't interrogated with her boyfriend tho." I replied. "Okay. I will be with you in the time you interrogate him. Okay?" Mr Kim said. "Ye." I replied.

"Anderson. You can come in." I shouted. Mr Kim took a seat next to me. A boy came in and took a seat. "You aren't korean?" I ask. "My mother is a korean, father an Australian." he replied. "Okay Anderson. Where were you the day of the murder?" I ask. "With a friend." he replied. "Can you tell me the address?" I ask again. "Ye." he scribbled the address and gave it to me. "Kamsamida." I said as I took the paper.

"Okay. You can go. Thank you." I said as he bowed to me and went away. "Should we check?" I ask. "Its not even a question. Lets go." Mr Kim said. I stood up as Mr Kim did the same and off we went to the address in Mr Kim's car.

Once we reach there we saw a boy playing outside the house. Around the age of Anderson. We went towards her. "Hi." I said. "Do I know you?" the boy ask. "We are dedective. We are here on official work. Please cooperate." I said as I showed my identity.

"Ye. How can I help?" the boy ask. "Did Anderson came here last night?" I ask. "Yes. He did. He came here to play games." the boy said said. "Whats your name?" Mr Kim ask. Out of a sudden. "Ah. My name is Park Sung Ji." the boy replied.

"Okay boy. You are under arrest." Mr Kim said. I look towards him wide eye. The same goes for the boy. "Why?" I ask. "Boy. Practice your lie before saying it. The house is locked and I won't think any parents will lock it knowing the fact that their boy is home. The house is adressed as Kim Residence and you say you are a Park. Huh!" Mr Kim said.

I look towards the house and it was indeed locked and as my eyes fell on the dog it had a tag with a writing The Kims.

I look towards the boy who was panicking. He tried to run but Mr Kim was fast enough as he caught the boy. "You better tell us the truth boy." Mr Kim warn.

"Please forgive me. I did in someone else's order. Please." Sung Ji beg. "Mr Kim lets question him first." I said. Mr Kim agreed as we went to a nearby bench and sat there. "So boy. Tell us who ordered you." Mr Kim ask. "It was Anderson."

"What!?" I said. "I am not even surprised. I thought so." Mr Kim said. I look towards him and then again at Park Sung Ji. "Lets go to Anderson's house." Mr Kim said. "What about him?" I ask. "Well he has to be in custody." Mr Kim said.

He made a call "ah Jungkook. Can you come to this place." he said as he told him the address. "Okay." he said as he hung up the call. "My friend, Jungkook will be coming to take you. Cooperate well." Mr Kim said as the boy started crying.

We waited for a while and after a few minutes there came a car and out came a boy looking like a bunny. "Ah Jungkook. You are here." Mr Kim said as the guy bowed to me and took the boy and drove away.

Taehyung's POV

"He looks like a bunny" Jisoo said. "He did?" I ask. She nodded. "I feel so too." I replied. "So lets get going." Mr Kim said. "Lmme ask Yeji about him." Jisoo said. I nodded.

She diall a number "Hello. This is Kim Jisoo." she said. "Yes. Can you tell me where does Anderson live?" she continued. "Ah. I got it. Thank you." Jisoo said as she hung the call.

"She said Anderson lives near the Jo restuarant." Jisoo informed. "So lets go." I said as we drove to Jo restuarant.

We reached the place and saw Anderson sitting outside a house. We went to him and said "so Anderson. Come with us." He stood up. "Why?" he ask. "Seems like you made Park Sung Ji lie." I continued. His eyes widened as sweats beads started forming in his forehead.

"Mr Anderson. We are getting late. Lets go." Jisoo said.

-pheonix

(Am I lacking romantic vsoo moments?)